Pick #179 G/T Sataoa Laumea

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Can't complain. Would've rather grabbed Brenden Rice or Malik Washington here, but he's solid with a ton of experience at both RT and RG. This is our new Jamarco Jones.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I just want to go on record my mock draft aside from the Murphy pick were way off..Murphy was the only one I got a hit on

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Interesting that they view him as an OT as most project him as a guard in the pros.
That's odd. I like him at guard, not so sure about tackle. Anyway, three offensive picks, a TE, and 2 RG. Pretty clear what their opinion of Anthony Bradford is.

Scout

Reaction score
That is what I initially thought as well but his versatility all over the line is a good thing. Lets the interior OL competition commence! May the best three interior OL win.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
That's odd. I like him at guard, not so sure about tackle. Anyway, three offensive picks, a TE, and 2 RG. Pretty clear what their opinion of Anthony Bradford is.

I'm not so sure the jury is completely out on Bradford. At the very least he is solid depth. At LG we got two guys on 1 yr deals, so long term we have Bradford, Haynes and Laumea to battle for the long term starting LG/RG positions. I think McClendon Curtis will always be a depth piece and not challenge for starting.