Percy Harvin...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I know I'm so glad he'll have a chance to play again. He's had nothing but rotten luck this year.

BlueOne

Reaction score
All I can say is if Harvin wins Superbowl MVP after only playing 1 complete game in his career as a Seahawk it would be kind of hilarious. Also, even if it's just one game, if he comes up big in a Superbowl win that justifies the trade even if he never plays another down imo.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
BlueOne":3big45wl said:
All I can say is if Harvin wins Superbowl MVP after only playing 1 complete game in his career as a Seahawk it would be kind of hilarious. Also, even if it's just one game, if he comes up big in a Superbowl win that justifies the trade even if he never plays another down imo.

If he wins MVP it makes the trade a success. No debate.

seadoc30

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3rz7auow said:
BlueOne":3rz7auow said:

If he wins MVP it makes the trade a success. No debate.

I would be pretty pissed off if he wins MVP and all the attention. Lynch better get it! The heart and soul of this team deserve it.

dan2314

Reaction score
2 weeks to recover and get him really involved in the offense at practice. looked great early against the saints, this could be a huge difference maker.

kf3339

Reaction score
If you ask me he was out there, and his new name was Baldwin. That man did everything people hope to see from Harvin, but did it in an actual game.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1vqucv81 said:
lol, Percy is out driving around. Didn't even know there was a game today.

Or was driving home after the game...and is apparently recovered enough from his concussion to be behind the wheel.

seanoob

Reaction score
Can't wait to see #11 on the field to torch a hobbled Denver secondary.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
This is amazing. We are about to get a ridiculous playmaker in the most important game in all of football and the broncos will have NO film on him...

It's almost as if we are making a pre-SUPERBOWL trade to upgrade our receivers

noflyzone

Reaction score
kmedic":88gnvcxy said:
What kind of car was he driving?

Source of the pic is someone on Reddit. It's a Porsche Panamera and Marshawn's Lamborghini Aventador is one car ahead of Percy's. Both cars came from the player parking lot.

HawkWow

Reaction score
HawkGANG":11d6umno said:
Will be back for the Super Bowl!!!!!!!! :0190l:

The whistling red thing next to your post looks like Mr. Kool-Aid. Coincidence? Do you have a link... or did you mean "IMO"?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Pete told us he'd be back at practice this week. I love Pete calling his shot on Wednesday.

seanoob

Reaction score
Beautiful cars. Is it ironic that Marshawn drives a faster car than Percy?

OP
OP
HawkGANG

HawkGANG

Reaction score
HawkWow":b2qh1wqq said:
HawkGANG":b2qh1wqq said:
Will be back for the Super Bowl!!!!!!!! :0190l:

The whistling red thing next to your post looks like Mr. Kool-Aid. Coincidence? Do you have a link... or did you mean "IMO"?

Is there any reason to think he wont play in the Super Bowl? If he doesn't ill eat crow happy?

Latest posts