Percy Harvin...

HawkWow

Reaction score
LOL. No. No reason at all. He's frikin ironman and will likely eclipse Favre's consecutive game mark. Unsure why I asked.

OP
OP
HawkGANG

HawkGANG

Reaction score
HawkWow":2dsiodld said:
LOL. No. No reason at all. He's frikin ironman and will likely eclipse Favre's consecutive game mark. Unsure why I asked.

I'll take Pete's word for it that he will practice this week. Try being optimistic after a win that puts your team into the SB you might enjoy life more.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
DavidSeven":5lstu1jk said:
HawkFan72":5lstu1jk said:
lol, Percy is out driving around. Didn't even know there was a game today.

Or was driving home after the game...and is apparently recovered enough from his concussion to be behind the wheel.

Yeah I was just kidding.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Meh. Pussy Hurtin has done nothing for us at all. I would rather have our steady players receive the accolades, than a player that makes bank but, does nothing at all. Personally I would be pissed if Harvin stole the sho

w. He doesn't deserve it.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
shawnsim":1ufy27ek said:
Meh. Pussy Hurtin has done nothing for us at all. I would rather have our steady players receive the accolades, than a player that makes bank but, does not play.

You suck as a fan. The guy had hip surgery in training camp and battled and worked hard to get back, had a setback and worked hard to get back and then when he finally plays he takes a couple hard shots to the head and gets a concussion. He didn't pass the concussion tests and could not play or I have no doubt he would have been out there. I have zero problem with Percy Harvin this season. The team made the Super Bowl without our best weapon. Enjoy it.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3pv8ayqo said:
shawnsim":3pv8ayqo said:
Meh. Pussy Hurtin has done nothing for us at all. I would rather have our steady players receive the accolades, than a player that makes bank but, does not play.

You suck as a fan. The guy had hip surgery in training camp and battled and worked hard to get back, had a setback and worked hard to get back and then when he finally plays he takes a couple hard shots to the head and gets a concussion. He didn't pass the concussion tests and could not play or I have no doubt he would have been out there. I have zero problem with Percy Harvin this season. The team made the Super Bowl without our best weapon. Enjoy it.

Always amazes me how fans want to chastise a player without really trying to understand the nature of what he's going through. The hip problem and resulting surgery often takes years to recover from, and that's with people who don't have to put their hips through anything close what Percy has to in any given game. I s'pose as long as the people in the glass houses don't have to go through it themselves it's easy to take pot shots. He's not on the field so he MUST be bashed just cuz. :?

shawnsim

Reaction score
Well, you can say I suck as a fan, that's fine. Been a fan since 76.
Pussy Hurtin has been a paper tiger all season. We have overlooked playmakers on the roster that deserve it more than an oft injured ghost that has done nothing but clog up our finances.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
shawnsim":abr4klu3 said:
Well, you can say I suck as a fan, that's fine. Been a fan since 76.
Pussy Hurtin has been a paper tiger all season. We have overlooked playmakers on the roster that deserve it more than an oft injured ghost that has done nothing but clog up our finances.

He got hurt!

Get it through your damn thick skull. He helped us win the Minnesota game and contributed in the NO game before he went out with a concussion. Do you think he faked the concussion? Do you think he faked needing hip surgery? How did he get the doctor to give him a surgery he didn't need?

Btw. You have been a fan since 76 which means you are over 40 years old. Shouldn't you be past the point where you change the name of a player to something so immature. Give me a break.

Why don't you take today and change your tune. It's a really stupid outlook to have as a "fan" of a team and you are making us look bad.

shawnsim

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2vf39xst said:
bigtrain21":2vf39xst said:
shawnsim":2vf39xst said:

Always amazes me how fans want to chastise a player without really trying to understand the nature of what he's going through. The hip problem and resulting surgery often takes years to recover from, and that's with people who don't have to put their hips through anything close what Percy has to in any given game. I s'pose as long as the people in the glass houses don't have to go through it themselves it's easy to take pot shots. He's not on the field so he MUST be bashed just cuz. :?

shawnsim

Reaction score
Lol. My point was that other players a are more worthy of your worship.Percy has really done nothing.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
shawnsim":33rmpsn6 said:
Lol. My point was that other players a are more worthy of your worship.Percy has really done nothing.

Now, only if you could have displayed a little maturity and posted this the first time instead of the childish insults, your opinion would have been better received.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Maturity? I only expressed an opinion. Are you guys pissed because I said pussy Hurtin? Sorry I want our real players to get the idol worship they deserve. I might be old but I'm not dead. If Harvin is gone next year I won't cry.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
shawnsim":2lzur0i2 said:
Maturity? I only expressed an opinion. Are you guys pissed because I said pussy Hurtin? Sorry I want our real players to get the idol worship they deserve. I might be old but I'm not dead. If Harvin is gone next year I won't cry.

Sick of you Harvin Haters ruining threads and getting them closed down.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
shawnsim":3ai8dygr said:

Who is treating Percy Harvin like an idol????? Who? So are you telling me I can't give credit to Tate and Baldwin yet still be able to see that Harvin has had some bad luck this year with injuries. He would have been able to play yesterday if not for the concussion.

I really don't care what you call him, I just think it's immature to change his name around. Your opinion of people that are rooting for Percy to get healthy not being able to give others credit is the real problem. I don't think discussing it with you is doing any good though. You won't acknowledge anyones points and seem to be a lost cause.

Inspector

Reaction score
My opinion doesn't mean squat but I'm gonna put it in writing anyway.

Percy Harvin is about 20 pounds lighter then Mr. Tate. Tate is one tough dude. He's built to take it.

Harvin is a bit thin in comparison. Harvin is lightning quick and his weight may be part of the reason. I think he's bound to be more injury prone with his size and speed.

With all that in mind, I predict that Percy has a stellar game against Denver. I don't think they have a defense that will be as punishing as the Saints. I think we'll finally see Percy's full potential.

legend38

Reaction score
I heard after the Marshawn touchdown Percy got hit in the head with a Skittle and was already declared as out for the Super Bowl. Is this thing on(taps mic),I kill myself.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
shawnsim":2k1pgbme said:

Why is the assumption that hoping Harvin plays somehow diminishes how we feel about the rest of the team?

Bit naive really