Patriots Radio: Super Bowl crowd 80% Seahawk fans!?!?!

mjwhitay

Reaction score
It's been raining here for two days and could be still be or at very least be cool enough, they may close the roof. It's only a small hole and I've been in that stadium when it was really loud. 50k 12s will make that place CLink South.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
It's been raining here for two days and could be still be or at very least be cool enough, they may close the roof. It's only a small hole and I've been in that stadium when it was really loud. 50k 12s will make that place CLink South.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
bobdigital":1zc5h02f said:
I think a 75-25 or 80-20 split is likely. Luckily for the Pats it is a more open stadium so the noise won't be as loud as it would be in Seattle.

is a closed dome better than Clink? i think the roof on the stadium will be closed. perhaps others who have seen a cards game might know.

OregonMAX

Reaction score
bobdigital":1hmo8zar said:
This has more of a feel of an away way for the Pats and home game for the Hawks.

#1 Most neutral fans dislike the Pats more than the Hawks.

#2 It is clear #1 is particularly true since all the deflate gate stuff started. Personally I don't see a lot of facts to back it up but the perception is what matters and it is already out there.

#3 That snow storm here in the New England region is making travel harder are fans of the Pats.

#4 Arizona is closer to Seattle than Boston obviously.

I think a 75-25 or 80-20 split is likely. Luckily for the Pats it is a more open stadium so the noise won't be as loud as it would be in Seattle.

I've been there and wouldn't say it's more open, especially if the roof is closed. But even with it open, it's still mostly enclosed and the sound should reverberate inside that place pretty well.

Latest posts