Seattle fans on radio criticizing Hawks?

seabowl

Reaction score
Does it ever happen? I mean where I live, the players, coaches, and GM would be getting annihilated by fans and media personnel. Does anyone here ever hear on Seattle radio people criticizing the Hawks?

CactusJack

Reaction score
Does it ever happen? I mean where I live, the players, coaches, and GM would be getting annihilated by fans and media personnel. Does anyone here ever hear on Seattle radio people criticizing the Hawks?
All the shit talk is pretty isolated towards the M's at the moment.

But I think fans are starting to realize that changes are needed.

djb28

Reaction score
I'm in Buffalo and if they fall behind by 3 points during a game they are calling for heads!

CPHawk

Reaction score
All the shit talk is pretty isolated towards the M's at the moment.

But I think fans are starting to realize that changes are needed.
The M’s are always bad though. Why complain about them? Seattle market is super weird though, the radio guys are all blue skies and super fans. Not like other markets.

CactusJack

Reaction score
The M’s are always bad though. Why complain about them? Seattle market is super weird though, the radio guys are all blue skies and super fans. Not like other markets.
A lot of bad press for the M's lately. The whole 54% thing pissed people off.

The Hawks make the playoffs just about every year. So there's been less to complain about. But I think it's fair to say that People are tired of Pete's act.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I think they would have a hard time getting any ex seahawks or current to come on as guests and talk about the Hawks cuz they're pretty much the only game in town as the M's are never gonna spend big and we have no basketball team and the kraken are young
Hopefully things change for us sooner than later
Go Hawks

Chapow

Reaction score

I have no idea what people say on talk radio. I don't think anyone under the age of 50 listens to that boring drivel or even knows that AM radio exists.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
710 a Seattle station is very pro-seahawk content .Criticism is usually tempered carefully not to upset the organization. I haven't listened to KJR in years .
Yeah, 710, is too much of a punk to say anything negative about the Seahawks.

I mean, 710, even host shows directly from the VMAC.

If you ask me, that’s too close to the chest.

You can’t have a sports radio station hosting shows from the teams headquarters, anything said is completely governed by that team.

Good thing I have a pair of eyes I trust and don’t need to listen to 710 to know the Seahawks are swimming in circles.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Why wouldn’t a radio station want to broadcast their version of .NET….
It is such a pleasure to read the non stop negativity that it would seem to be a sure ratings winner on the radio.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yeah, 710, is too much of a punk to say anything negative about the Seahawks.

I mean, 710, even host shows directly from the VMAC.

If you ask me, that’s too close to the chest.

You can’t have a sports radio station hosting shows from the teams headquarters, anything said is completely governed by that team.

Good thing I have a pair of eyes I trust and don’t need to listen to 710 to know the Seahawks are swimming in circles.
Yeah , they even have Petey Pete every Monday morning and "interview" him about the Seahawks latest fail.

He seems pretty comfortable 🤣

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Seattle sports media is notorious for being overly nice to the organizations, coaches, players, etc, to a fault.

I have no idea why it's like that, especially considering that's not the norm in 99% of the rest of the country.