Our defense...

JPatera76

Reaction score
Will never change as long as PC is here tbh.
Hurtt is what? DC # 3 OR 4? And we are still seeing that same shit over and over and over... same problems and all.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Maybe next year Pete will pick a defensive tackle in the top 5 pick. Cause this team is getting a top 5 pick. Sorry but Seahawks defense is by far the worst D in the league.

James in PA

Reaction score
I am so exhausted with this crap. I hate our current DC and I hated our last one. But ultimately Pete Carroll needs to look in the mirror. I thought he was supposed to be a defensive guru. He fields a below average Defense year after year! It would be like Andy Reid having a below average offense year after year. It's inexcusable!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'd be really happy if we could get a real quarterback but whatever.
It came a year late but I'm good with it

I am so exhausted with this crap. I hate our current DC and I hated our last one. But ultimately Pete Carroll needs to look in the mirror. I thought he was supposed to be a defensive guru. He fields a below average Defense year after year! It would be like Andy Reid having a below average offense year after year. It's inexcusable!
You actually understand why Pete needs to go congrats.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Maybe next year Pete will pick a defensive tackle in the top 5 pick. Cause this team is getting a top 5 pick. Sorry but Seahawks defense is by far the worst D in the league.
I wish it had something to do with Dtackle play, but it's not

LastRideOut

Reaction score
It's early days. I know it looks bad right now but that's today. Tomorrow is a new day.

Early days. Go get laid. I know I am.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I'd be really happy if we could get a real quarterback but whatever.

You actually understand why Pete needs to go congrats.
Yeah, this is tiring it's the same stuff every year, and nothing's changed. Same problems, same "hiccups" and this is the like 3 or 4th DC Seattle's had with PC. PC needs to go. He's the only common denominator in this problem. Rah Rah bs...

People will blame Geno for offense, but dude's kinda SOL when your LT and RT go down in the same game. People will blame Hurtt because he's the DC but thats not the case. these problems have been well before Hurt, KNR, KR, and Gus.

knownone

Reaction score
Yeah, this is tiring it's the same stuff every year, and nothing's changed. Same problems, same "hiccups" and this is the like 3 or 4th DC Seattle's had with PC. PC needs to go. He's the only common denominator in this problem. Rah Rah bs...

People will blame Geno for offense, but dude's kinda SOL when your LT and RT go down in the same game. People will blame Hurtt because he's the DC but thats not the case. these problems have been well before Hurt, KNR, KR, and Gus.
Yeah. Geno looked fine until Lucas and Cross went out. Anyone blaming him is missing the elephant in the room.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
PC as Head coach, Dan Quinn, Solid Defense in Seattle (LOB), Solid D and Team in ATL, Solid D in Dallas.
PC as Head coach, Gus Bradley Solid Defense in Oakland and now in Indy.
PC as Head coach, Kris Richard Solid defense with the Saints (CO-DC)
PC as Head coach, Ken Norton Jr UCLA LB coach. (current)
Honorable Mention that PC didn't promote:
Shanny as Head coach after PC, Robert Selah, 49ers D looked incredible, Jets D looked good last yr.
Current
PC as Head coach, Clint Hurt, Defense Looks like trash

PC is the problem.