One thing that has been entirely overlooked.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
By the national media, and quite frankly, this Message Board, is the fact that the Seahawks will play the maximum number of regular season games possible against other bird teams. It’s significant and deserving of some reflection and analysis. Think about it.

evergreen

Reaction score
All the birds. The divisions must line up perfectly. So it’s one from the AFC north one from the NFC south one from NFC east which is for our 2nd place finish. I think it’s the 2nd place thing with the NFC east that helps get all four birds. Plus two in our division. 1-0 against birds.

Knuck Chox

Reaction score
That is a great point. But you really have to compare this to the natural-predator “cat team” opponents.

The Hawks take on the Bengals and Panthers this season, but thankfully will escape the Detroit Lions and the double-cat-led (Cougar/Jaguar) Jacksonville.

Does a 2.5-birds-to-1-cat ratio work out in Seattle’s favor? We’ll see, but I’d like to think it’ll go purrfectly.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Knuck Chox":91la0yd6 said:
Does a 2.5-birds-to-1-cat ratio work out in Seattle’s favor? We’ll see, but I’d like to think it’ll go purrfectly.
Might be worth two in the bush though.

Latest posts