One of our own gets his 15 minutes +

drdiags

Reaction score
pmedic920":2dcv9jx1 said:
LudwigsDrummer":2dcv9jx1 said:
Lon, dishes sent you $100, not me. All good brother!

I know. I'm confirming now, that he didn't cancel it.

I'll be sending you his 100.00 and my 100.00 shortly.

Did not cancel, couldn't figure out how to using their site. You are good to go.

muxpux

Reaction score
does he need 2? i had a friend on FB selling a single for 400$ im sending them a message asking if its still available.

edit, just asked if it was still available, as of yesterday they were asking 375. section 320

sam1313

Reaction score
OK, I'm a bit confused by all of this, but I'm in for $50 if someone can PM me and tell me where to send it.

I wish I could meet all of you, but being stuck in Vegas makes it hard. Dave, if I would have known you were at the Rams game a couple weeks ago, I would have tried to find you for sure! If you are ever in Vegas, hit me up. :)

pmedic920

Reaction score
muxpux":psgmjyl8 said:
does he need 2? i had a friend on FB selling a single for 400$ im sending them a message asking if its still available.

edit, just asked if it was still available, as of yesterday they were asking 375. section 320

Yes they need two. Two together would be nice, but it's not mandatory.

pmedic920

Reaction score
sam1313":t3fp0cn4 said:
OK, I'm a bit confused by all of this, but I'm in for $50 if someone can PM me and tell me where to send it.

I wish I could meet all of you, but being stuck in Vegas makes it hard. Dave, if I would have known you were at the Rams game a couple weeks ago, I would have tried to find you for sure! If you are ever in Vegas, hit me up. :)

Check your PMs
And thank you sir.

OP
OP
LudwigsDrummer

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Thanks Sam!
Looks like we have $400 pledged so far and great job.
We have created this little venture on a spur of the moment idea. I originally thought the best way to forward the $ is to PayPal David, but there may be a delay in him actually collecting the $ before he departs for Seattle.
Face to face might be the best delivery method. Again, I have the cash to cover so I wont have to wait for a PP withdrawal in case of a delay. So Lon, it's your call if you want to forward me via PP once we close this or if you want to pay in cash face to face to David. Most likely we all will meet at Temple Billiards 2 blocks from the stadium.
When and what time shall we close the pledge window? How about tomorrow at 11 am. That gives me plenty of time to hit my bank.

Teqneek

Reaction score
I got to meet Dave at the first game of the season, my buddy traveled from Seattle and we bussed it down from DC (where I live). Probably the most fun ive had at a tail gate or game.

The hanging of the panthers jersey in the tree was a great finish to a great day.

I was jealous then, I am still jealous now ;)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ludwigsdrummer is away from the site for a bit.
If you would like to contribute to this worthy cause, PM me and I will send you the info to get it done.
Thank you so much to those of you that have already made contributions.
Again even 5$ helps.

ivotuk

Reaction score
His place of employment needs to pay for one of his trips what with the FREE advertisement!

I bet an ad that size is thousands of dollars, especially in the NFL section during playoff time.

And yes, we LOVE your post man! If you ever come to Alaska, you have a place to stay.

drdiags

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":2quctacn said:
When and what time shall we close the pledge window? How about tomorrow at 11 am. That gives me plenty of time to hit my bank.

That sounds good. That way there are no stragglers and lets you synch up with David.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I don't have much money but I could do $20. Where do I send it? I have PayPal I just need and email.

Joey13091

Reaction score
pmedic920":njkgazxj said:
LudwigsDrummer":njkgazxj said:
My problem is time, but I want to help. I work 11 hrs Friday and 11 hrs Saturday. I do have a paypal account and am happy to provide that address via PM's to any that wish to partake.
I offer up the first $100.
I usually run into David on game day, so I am cool with doing what I can subject to time constraints.
A rough guess is that David and Greg will need about $600 for cheap seats-5000 level or there abouts, hehe.
So, if someone can get this rolling I have provided my 2 cents worth and am very glad to help.
I make this offer without David asking or giving his permission. Sorry if it pisses you off David but all of us here love the Blue and Green and you are our inspiration.
Go Seahawks.

Please pm me your info, or send me an invoice for $100.00 to [email protected]

Let's get this done.
"Pay it forward"
GoHawks

Edit: Dave told me his girlfriend had a PayPal acct. He didn't/wouldn't provide me the info. We can get it I'm sure. We can then send the total to him via her acct. He can then make his ticket purchase on line or secure the ticket however he sees fit.
Thank you in advance for anything you do in this endeavor.

Should I just send to this email?

kearly

Reaction score
I have nothing to add other than to say that NYCoug looks VERY different than I had imagined (in a good way). I'm glad that if some random netter gets TV time, they picked someone with an abundance of style points.

Congrats Coug!

OP
OP
LudwigsDrummer

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
I am back.

Lon (pmedic) has forwarded pledges to me.
Feel free to use [email protected] and please select sending $ to family or friends, not goods and services as I will have to eat a fee that way.
Scott M sent $50. What is your handle? i don't want to forget anyone for kudos.

OP
OP
LudwigsDrummer

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
$400 in the til. I am in awe of you all whether a contributor or not. We all have something special in common and we are the 12's.
Joey, send it to me at [email protected]
That way pmedic wont have to forward it to me.

THANK YOU!

Joey13091

Reaction score
Alright it said it sent. Hope it went through. I'm glad to contribute what I can. :)