NFL's power rankings.

Chawker

Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks ranked #7

Right behind the Rams at number 6 . Is this a fair ranking for the Seahawks or is this to high.

49ers ranked 9th and the Colts ranked 16th. :hmmmm:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Honestly I have no idea.........but I like that our opener is against a banged up Colts team with a QB who refuses to get vaccinated, is coming off foot surgery, has barely practiced the entire pre-season and who's O-line is already a MASH unit.

Maulbert

Reaction score

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":284hg272 said:
Honestly I have no idea.........but I like that our opener is against a banged up Colts team with a QB who refuses to get vaccinated, is coming off foot surgery, has barely practiced the entire pre-season and who's O-line is already a MASH unit.

In other words, a frustrating and unexplainable loss will be the result.

The Rams, Seahawks, and 49ers are all top-10 on NFL's list. Our schedule isn't the easiest, just within the division. If we come out at 7th by the end of the season, that's a strong playoff spot.

AgentDib

Reaction score
In my view there's a clear top two. The Chiefs and Bills are both good teams in winnable divisions in a weaker conference and have star QBs with low cap hits ($7.5m Mahomes, $10m Allen). I'd be pretty surprised if either misses the playoffs.

After that there's a group of teams that are very close. Rams, 49ers, Seahawks, Packers, Bucs in the NFC and then Ravens, Browns and Titans in the AFC depending on what you think of Jackson ($3m), Mayfield ($10m) and Tannehill ($11m). I could see an argument for the Hawks ranked anywhere in this group between #3 (best QB) and #10 (hardest division).

Tier three would be Patriots, Cowboys, Chargers, Cards and Colts. I don't see a good argument for any of those teams above the Hawks right now.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Chawker":13epgpkg said:
Seattle Seahawks ranked #7

Right behind the Rams at number 6 . Is this a fair ranking for the Seahawks or is this to(o) high(?) ...
Until the starters actually put on their pads and take the field against actual avowed-foe competition, who knows?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
That looks about right. Rams beat us in the playoffs last year and added a better QB but lost half their coaches.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":kcz4iqb4 said:
Sgt. Largent":kcz4iqb4 said:

In other words, a frustrating and unexplainable loss will be the result.

The Rams, Seahawks, and 49ers are all top-10 on NFL's list. Our schedule isn't the easiest, just within the division. If we come out at 7th by the end of the season, that's a strong playoff spot.

I think we're going to win 24-17.

Now can we stay healthy, especially on the defensive side of the ball past game 6 or 7? Err, not so sure.

But a banged up Colts team is just what the doctor ordered for opener.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
With 17 games and an additional playoff spot 14 of 32 teams make the playoffs. You have to be mediocre to lower echelon to barely miss. With that said I like where they sit in the PR not that they matter. I'd be more inclined to care after 6 or 7 games

Latest posts