NFL Power Rankings

hawks85

Reaction score
I rarely look at NFL.com's power rankings, but I did today. How the hell do you fall one spot on that list after winning a divisional game on the road. It makes no god damn sense to me whatsoever. Seattle was number 9 last week and now they are number 10.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
How the hell do you fall one spot on that list after winning a divisional game on the road. It makes no god damn sense to me whatsoever.
The Jets, who are the spot above, beat the Bills. It was in the papers.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
The Jets, who are the spot above, beat the Bills. It was in the papers.

Divisional Game at home vs a Divisional Game on the road. You generally can throw records out the window during divisional games. The teams are often more equally matched since they spend all offseason building a team to beat their rivals.
But what ever. When we beat the Jets we'll settle it then.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Power Rankings are weird. The 49ers are #6 at 4-4 and they are ahead of the 7-1 Vikings at #7. All you can do is beat the team in front of you.

Your guess is as good as mine. I can't remember the last time a 7-1 team got this much disrespect. Probably the Kirk Cousins affect.

Rainger

Reaction score
All of these polls are by writers with all their preconceived notions just like what we had here on .net. Cant change their view. Are lazy, and not worth giving the click bait to.

Difference is they are not Hawk lovers as we are.

NUF SAID!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
The love for the niners continues to baffle me

We arent ranking rosters......

cymatica

Reaction score
All of these polls are by writers with all their preconceived notions just like what we had here on .net. Cant change their view. Are lazy, and not worth giving the click bait to.

Difference is they are not Hawk lovers as we are.

NUF SAID!
The problem is that out of all places, NFL.com should be the least biased. I get if SI or ESPN have some wacky rankings based on biases or straight up lack of knowledge of the teams(ie lazy reporting), but NFL.com is the one place that theoretically should set the standard for objectionably knowledge based rankings.

renofox

Reaction score
The problem is that out of all places, NFL.com should be the least biased. I get if SI or ESPN have some wacky rankings based on biases or straight up lack of knowledge of the teams(ie lazy reporting), but NFL.com is the one place that theoretically should set the standard for objectionably knowledge based rankings.
Theoretically, yes.

In practice? 😂

evergreen

Reaction score
I got us in the Top 5. Eagles, KC, Buff, Hawks, Dallas. And really Buffalo is dealing with the QG overpay problem. KC too.