NFL Network asking to give RW a new nickname

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Greenhell":213icdci said:
CANHawk":213icdci said:
Forget nicknames... These jabronies at NFL network need to start refering to Mr. Wilson as SIR.

^ this. Or better yet, Mr. Super Bowl MVP.
I like that or just "champion"!

rickychen

Reaction score
How about

Random Walk

or

Rolling Wheels

jblaze":13bc7bt8 said:
Here's the tweet that just came through:

NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 4m

.@DangeRussWilson is joining us on #NFLTotalAccess (8pm ET).. Let's give him a new nickname! Tweet suggestions to #RussellNeedsANickname

If you guys put your suggestions down, I'll tweet them for ya for those without twitter accounts.

Let's hear it guys!

I've heard the one Dangeruss but that's pretty obvious and known at this point.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
Russell might say... "When I watch tape on a team, I don't just know their tendencies, I know what they're having for dinner and what they're each going to do before they do. So I don't normally enjoy nicknames, but when I do, I go by DangeRuss Wilson"...because I am the most dangerous "Russell" in the world. But I appreciate your little poll.

Exittium

Reaction score
I like how once they said "you got some fans some 12's over there waiting for ya" He focused attention to them, you could tell he was anxious at that point and all about the fans, dude's truly 1 of a kind. I wouldn't doubt if those fans got some autographs from him either.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Saul had it right
Russell hustle n bustle 220 pounds of man muscle Wilson.

or Sploosh Wilson.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
TzarokHawkFan":3vei3cs6 said:
RolandDeschain":3vei3cs6 said:
Chocolate Flutie.

This
Fawk any post that paints him into a Flutie clone!! GTFOH with that weak, unimaginative ish. Flutie had nowhere near the leadership skills. Seriously, that tripe turns my stomach!