The limping Line

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Pete revealed that the plan going into the Giants game was to alternate Phil Haynes and Anthony Bradford at right guard. But, Haynes hamstring didn't hold up long enough to get into that rotation. I'm expecting a rotation of Bradford and Haynes beginning as early as the Bengal's game. Similar to what we saw last year with the Gabe Jackson & Phil Haynes rotation at right guard.

I have yet to hear any details on the Lewis injury. He played thru shoulder and elbow injuries two years ago and still started and played in 13 games.

The Lucas knee surgery is another mystery. I have yet to hear any update.

I'm curious about recent additions and Raiqwon O'Neil and McClendon Curtis.

Andy Dickerson & John Schneider seem to be on a roll as in on the same page.

Next man up!

For sure Bradford has likely moved up his assumption of the starting RG slot. He is proving to be a quick study and has so far shown up better in Passpro than run blocking though he's a beast and will soon make that stat history.

I can see the team trying to keep one of Raiquon O'Neil and McClendon Curtis and suspect that Curtis with his superior size and excellent physical strength may win out. he is more versatile as well having played some OG. Jason Peters is on the PS and will soon practice himself into playing she;e and may just be added as well. The depth is solid.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
For sure Bradford has likely moved up his assumption of the starting RG slot. He is proving to be a quick study and has so far shown up better in Passpro than run blocking though he's a beast and will soon make that stat history.

I can see the team trying to keep one of Raiquon O'Neil and McClendon Curtis and suspect that Curtis with his superior size and excellent physical strength may win out. he is more versatile as well having played some OG. Jason Peters is on the PS and will soon practice himself into playing she;e and may just be added as well. The depth is solid.
Call me giddy, but now I want to see back up LG Ben Brown.
Just seems like this team is making all the right decisions all of a sudden!

JGreen79

Reaction score
I'm assuming Evan is still making line calls when at left guard. Which is great for Olu imo. He gets to experience it in game without having to learn on the fly later.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I love me some Bradford. That dude has a some fire in his belly. He seems like he has a big ol' chip on his shoulder. Plus he'll just get better with playing time. I think we found a dog in him.