NBA returning to Seattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunceface

Reaction score
Blitzer88":226v5pe9 said:
As much as I want to have some hope for something to happen.......I just don't see anything good coming from this. Worst part is if H/B/N go away we will never have a chance at the NBA again. Seattle will never have as good a deal as they do now.

Maybe the best thing for you is to just walk away for a while and once some encouraging news comes out jump back in...GO GRIZZLIES!!!

CANHawk

Reaction score
dunceface":2jpbnoh0 said:
Blitzer88":2jpbnoh0 said:
As much as I want to have some hope for something to happen.......I just don't see anything good coming from this. Worst part is if H/B/N go away we will never have a chance at the NBA again. Seattle will never have as good a deal as they do now.

Maybe the best thing for you is to just walk away for a while and once some encouraging news comes out jump back in...GO GRIZZLIES!!!

Yuck. More like "GO EARTHQUAKE!!!"

-The Glove-

Reaction score
These posts from players and Paul Allen's support just reinforces my love for the Seahawks.

"@sidneyrice: [BASKETBALL AND HOOP] This is ridiculous! Some of the most loyal fans in all of sports and Still denying them a BBall team after taking one away from them. Smh"

pinksheets

Reaction score
So apparently the amount in escrow from Sacramento is a little over $200m, based on the 65% of $525m valuation minus the NBA loans and the Sac loans.....

Hansen is offering the Maloofs $125m to take less than a third of their stake.

dunceface

Reaction score
CANHawk":3k9qzcnv said:
dunceface":3k9qzcnv said:
Blitzer88":3k9qzcnv said:

Yuck. More like "GO EARTHQUAKE!!!"

That works too :mrgreen:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
NoChops":ntjprtx1 said:
JSeahawks":ntjprtx1 said:
NoChops":ntjprtx1 said:
just remember who owns the I-5 series blazer fans....

Sacramento? (they're on I-5 too.)

its in the record books sir, you lost. :thirishdrinkers:

If you can only find it in the history books, it doesn't count.

But I dont have the heart to talk trash to Sonic fans tonight so I'll get back to you when Lillard is torching your expansion team.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":28qtyef5 said:
I would NEVER root for the Blazers. There is no way.

But I love Portland. It just will not happen. NO NO NO.

Anyway, I did not pay attention to the NBA AT ALL for the past five years. I am headed back to doing that. This is from someone whose earliest sports memory is Chambers and McDaniel leading the Sonics to a win over the Hawks in some random NBA game.

Yep, this echoes my sentiments exactly. Except that I started slightly later; my first memory of Tom Chambers was him dropping 50 on us.

I stayed away from the NBA entirely for a few seasons. As it wore off I started to let myself pay a little bit of attention to the playoffs. Now that the NBA has freshened up the wound, I'm back to having no desire to watch again at all.

NoChops

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1pqyv62v said:
If you can only find it in the history books, it doesn't count.

But I dont have the heart to talk trash to Sonic fans tonight so I'll get back to you when Lillard is torching your expansion team.

so the Germans won the war??....talk trash if you like, I gotta go get in the bathtub...tornado sires going nuts now

dopeboy206

Reaction score
salamander":16m7800c said:
You guys really are pathetic. You'll be in these forums doing a circle jerk thinking about how the whole world is against you while I'll be taking my daughter to basketball games. Have fun.

Choke on a fat one Salamander. The Kings will be the NBA doormats for a long time.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Someone get this salamander clown outta here with that stupid ass avatar.

Friggin clown.

And no we don't wanna root for those shitty little blazers, let us piss and moan in peace.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Throwdown":3nqze154 said:
And no we don't wanna root for those shitty little blazers, let us piss and moan in peace.
THIS! If you're not a Sonics fan, get the hell out! We don't want your "condolences" and we will NOT root for your crappy team. You don't get it so don't say anything!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Being back the ABA, with Seattle building the first team. Go directly after douche bag stern, and when they start to fall apart don't allow Sactown in. It would take a ton of money and patience but starting with a guy like Balmer would be a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.