Marshawn mulling skipping Media Day entirely

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
cboom":2vwrv2vx said:
That's awesome! You got a bunch on me. I would never call you out for being a bad fan because of an opinion you had about a player before he really played. For what's its worth I thought Curry would be a monster...... You more than I have, have paid to watch some really bad football over the years. I think its only natural for us to think we know who they should draft at times, and form early opinions on who they do draft?

Honestly...can you share one post from your post history that says something positive about the Seahawks? I'm pretty sure you're just a troll, and likely a Niners fan.

cboom

Reaction score
@ CrimsonWazzu, You wrote: "And then think about how stupid you sound when saying the team might actually reprimand him(whether it's cutting him or giving him less money in a future deal), for not giving interviews which were not mandated by the team. The team certainly cannot fine him for this, when the league already has the authority to do so."

I never once stated the team would reprimand or cut him or anything like that. I just stated that it was in his contract that he follow the policies of the NFL. And legally he would breach his contract if he didn't follow them. My whole point was for the kind of money he is making I feel he should honor his contract. And it does bother me that so many think its ok for him not to. He is a great player and I understand rooting for him. But does him being good make him above him following the agreement he signed to make millions a year?

I have ran a business for many years. And I am always held accountable to the contracts I sign. And if I don't whether it is intentional or not I pay, as I should. I hope my boys (if they want to) will take over the business at some point in time. And if they do it is very important to me that they understand they honor their word. They are old enough they look up to these players, as many other kids around this country do. Do we really want the message sent out that you don't really have to follow the rules if you are good enough at part of your job?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I think it's more likely that Marshawn has some form of anxiety disorder just as Ricky Williams did, but half the country doesn't believe in mental disorders because you can't physically see them, so we get "He's just being immature" as some sort of worthless placeholder criticism.

cboom

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3w3ds5kj said:
I think it's more likely that Marshawn has some form of anxiety disorder just as Ricky Williams did, but half the country doesn't believe in mental disorders because you can't physically see them, so we get "He's just being immature" as some sort of worthless placeholder criticism.

If that is the case I'm sure the league would more than understand. He could be diagnosed in a day to see if that is the case.

Latest posts