KJ Wright Signs One Day Contract

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The ROH is definitely going to become crowded over the next several years with all these future members in such a short time frame (2012-2021). Also, not so sure after time passes and some healing occurs on both sides if ET doesn't make it in. You don't have to love the human, but what he did for us at his position on gameday was pretty damn special, and it's highly likely the organization will want to honor the ENTIRE LOB.

W

Welshers

A legend. A world champ. And a good guy. Glad to hear he's still going to be living in town. We share some upper class social circles so I'm sure I'll be seeing him around

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If the LOB could be widened from just the backfield to include LBers, I'd install that whole group at one time. Can you imagine a banner with large letters LOB, then in smaller letters around it the names of the seven players in mid and backfield? Kam, Earl, Sherm, Browner, KJ, Wags, and Smith... That would so rock!

But that would beg the question if Avril, Bennett, Mebane, and Bryant should be considered, too. Oh heck, just install the entire Defense; that would cover it fairly.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
All the good things said about KJ should be multiplied by a huge number.

He was a key part of the soul of the Championship team and the steadying force of a culture that was never about me. He was a great football player and proved himself to be a great person

I have nothing but pure respect for him, and I hope he finds joy in his retirement.