KJ Wright Signs One Day Contract

Rainger

Reaction score

KJ signed the one day deal to retire a Seahawk. I'm really glad to see him retire as a Seahawk. Great Career.
Just shows, Pete is a good man and coach regardless of the haters on this board. Let them hate!

rcaido

Reaction score
They should sign him for the season. Man he did everything Wright! Wish we had him last season. One of my favs

Exittium

Reaction score
KJ, impressed me when he talked about wanting to come home to seattle and his family, and that he didn't want to move his now established wife and kids around. I got a lot of respect for the man not chasing money, and deciding to hang it up. Im sure its a tough and emotional choice for him, but as others have stated I hope he can do something with the team in some coaching compacity as the guy is a really smart and was damn good at his position.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
It would be a really prudent move for Petey to hire KJ on in some capacity. Having someone who is as respected across the board (field/lockers/boardroom), and has been here from the mud who understands, Mastered and can teach the new school the dynamics and culture of a Pete Carroll defense is damn near priceless. Kam & KJ should be able to pretty much name their price. Two of the best examples of Pete's legacy. I'm getting emotional! Football is BACK!!!

toffee

Reaction score
Kam and KJ, these two should be invited to the organization in some ways. Youngsters will benefit from having them around.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Kinda reaches in and tugs on the heartstrings, eh?
This ol' boy is getting a little misty eyed.
Love me some KJ Wright.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Definitely a ring of honor with Bobby and the LOB minus Earl. Might do it all at one. Lynch too...might run out of room!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
KJ and Bobby. Bobby and KJ. Best LB duo we ever had. Nuff said. Love the man. His heart was left on the field. Love the Man!
50 should definitely hang on the Ring of Honor.