Marshawn Lynch being investigated for assault

BamKam

Reaction score
I bet if this was Aldon Smith people on this board would assume he did it instead of taking this "Let's wait and see stance". Always funny the attitude changes when it's a player for a team you root for.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":2gy558on said:
SoulfishHawk":2gy558on said:
If we was a Niner he wouldn't have to worry one bit. But, he's a Hawk, so nothing should shock any of us. :roll:

Careful, piece of your tinfoil hat is coming unravelled. :34853_doh:

Sourdough has a point, how does Smith not get jail time for bomb threats in an airport..............after also not getting any jail time for illegal assault weapon charges?

Not saying he should get 12 months in prison, but I could have sworn I've heard numerous presidents and TSA officials say we now have a zero tolerance enforcement with airport/airplane security.

summesm

Reaction score
Police say there was no domestic violence or sexual assault involved in the allegation. His apartment reported 12 hrs after so called allegations which is being said as personal property damage?? sounds pretty weak to me but who knows and why even reported at this time??

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":2r72ff5o said:
Hes gotten himself in trouble just about every year since hes left Cal. Wont judge until the facts roll out but wont be at all surprised if he is charged with something. DUI's, Hit and run, Multiple weapons charges, hell why not add assault to your rap sheet.

I thought he had a single misdemeanor charge. You know, the one where the backpack, inside the trunk contained a 9mm pistol. Is there other's?

Hawks46

Reaction score
My initial responses:

Rice only got 2 games. Since Marshawn didn't knock her unconcious, he only gets dinged 1 preseason game.

OR

He needs Aldon Smith's lawyer. Hell, he got off with no felonies. Lynch should get a parking ticket out of this.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
BamKam":1qgu19q6 said:
I bet if this was Aldon Smith people on this board would assume he did it instead of taking this "Let's wait and see stance". Always funny the attitude changes when it's a player for a team you root for.

All comes down to how much value the player has on the team, the thickness of your homer glasses and the seriousness of the accusations.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No need to "be careful" because it's the truth. Aldon Smith basically got NOTHING for MULTIPLE offenses. NOTHING.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
BamKam":2e7mgw0v said:
So, make fun of speculation with more speculation? "If" it was Aldon Smith this board would? Then point out the attitude of a scenario that doesn't exist?
A lot of folks, myself included took the wait and see stance with K-Choke as investigation took place. There might have been some satire with that, just like there is with Lynch.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3nk1sxdg said:
Bob loblaw":3nk1sxdg said:
Hes gotten himself in trouble just about every year since hes left Cal. Wont judge until the facts roll out but wont be at all surprised if he is charged with something. DUI's, Hit and run, Multiple weapons charges, hell why not add assault to your rap sheet.

I thought he had a single misdemeanor charge. You know, the one where the backpack, inside the trunk contained a 9mm pistol. Is there other's?

On Feb. 11, a few days after playing in the Pro Bowl, he was arrested in a Los Angeles suburb and charged with three weapons misdemeanors after a loaded 9mm semiautomatic weapon was found in the trunk of his Mercedes-Benz. Lynch is scheduled for arraignment April 2.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":264u9yd5 said:
loafoftatupu":264u9yd5 said:
Bob loblaw":264u9yd5 said:

On Feb. 11, a few days after playing in the Pro Bowl, he was arrested in a Los Angeles suburb and charged with three weapons misdemeanors after a loaded 9mm semiautomatic weapon was found in the trunk of his Mercedes-Benz. Lynch is scheduled for arraignment April 2.
Oh.. I see. You are talking about charges, not actual convictions. So basically the one conviction for carrying a concealed weapon in the trunk of the car. Stuff that he didn't actually get into trouble for.

Laloosh

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3bih7sk9 said:
BamKam":3bih7sk9 said:
So, make fun of speculation with more speculation? "If" it was Aldon Smith this board would? Then point out the attitude of a scenario that doesn't exist?
A lot of folks, myself included took the wait and see stance with K-Choke as investigation took place. There might have been some satire with that, just like there is with Lynch.

Exactly. I razzed Niner fans about it without hesitation but didn't jump to conclusions. Not going to pass on an opportunity to give an opposing fan base some crap even if I don't think the player is guilty.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28n374np said:
Someone is looking for some $
I think you may have the real reason behind this. Too many people out there looking for quick money. So why not accuse a pro football player who just got a bit more.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
Kixkahn":308k9vwe said:
SoulfishHawk":308k9vwe said:
Someone is looking for some $
I think you may have the real reason behind this. Too many people out there looking for quick money. So why not accuse a pro football player who just got a bit more.

At least it wasn't during the Superbowl. When accusations came out about Crabtree during Superbowl 47 I couldn't help but think the same thing and then it was confirmed.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Following the tidbits of information that have been reported.... Investigated for assault but no domestic violence or assault on a female but was reported by a female at the station not at his apartment where the assault aledgedly took place...
Hmmm sounds to me like Beast mode caught some one with his girl and ruffed him up and threw her out on the street. The girl wasn't assaulted.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":19qbr2te said:
DynoHawk":19qbr2te said:
Largent80":19qbr2te said:
A half eaten maple bar found at the scene. It's TATE !!!!

Do people actually think Tate "broke into" Top Pot Donuts and stole donuts?

Yes, because he did. Twice.

And soon after Top Pot was the official donut of the Seahawks....publicity stunt.

Latest posts