Week 17 Seahawks-Rams Preview...4 Keys to a Seahawks Victory

RedAlice

Reaction score
This is fantastic! Wish all opposing teams did this each week. :)

And even though it's a typo, it sure seems like Givens has been running backwards all year. He certainly hasn't run forward into the endzone.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
RedAlice":1z6bfhqs said:
This is fantastic! Wish all opposing teams did this each week. :)

And even though it's a typo, it sure seems like Givens has been running backwards all year. He certainly hasn't run forward into the endzone.

LOL! I hadn't figured out what Hasselbeck was talking about until you mentioned the same thing. I just found my Typo -- Oh Man! I try fairly hard to expunge these kinds of things. But hey, it sure made Givens look a lot more imposing, eh -- (psychology) :lol:

Yeah, I try to do this every week if I can. I always appreciate input from fans from opposing teams, as I'd like these Previews to be as accurate and fair in their assessments as possible. Thanks for chiming in.

OP
OP
Hawkscanner

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":idefkg7p said:
Although Okung is pretty steady there, I think I shall be keeping an eye on him as he is playing with a minor injury. I am Probably gonna again
keep an eye out for Maxwell and see what the rotation is with WT3 coming back in. I want to see if there is an improvement or if there is no
change at all. I hope the latter. If we can get more "plug and play" type of people, it is gonna be a long time til the others in this conference can
catch up to us. Go Hawks
P.S. Thanks for the write up... and I shall listen to the podcast. Now I need to find my dang zune again.........:p

P.P.S.......Roooby roooby roooooo.

As I said, I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on Russell Okung, as he's going up against the league's best DE in Robert Quinn. To me, that's the matchup of the game right there. If Okung holds his own, the offense should get clicking. If not, OOOF!

Maxwell is another guy I'm going to be keeping a watchful eye on as well. He's been a real pleasant surprise. I mean, 3 interceptions in the limited duty he's had is quite impressive. Even that TD he gave up to Floyd last week -- he got his hand on the ball. If he's even just 4-6 inches closer, that's an incompletion. It truly shows just how much of a game of inches football truly is. IMO, I believe we've found ourselves our new starting CB ... but we'll see how he does today and in to the playoffs.

Having Thurmond back today is certainly going to help, as he's a very good Nickel CB. Should be interesting today to see how it all works.