Marshawn Lynch being investigated for assault

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The way the NFL screwed the pooch with Ray Rice, I'm terrified to see what punishment Goodell doles out if Lynch did indeed assault someone.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Please let her be a delusional 49ers fan who saw the Beacon commercial and thrash her own place in spite of.

Brahn

Reaction score
jblaze":n0oixcix said:
Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 1m

BREAKING: Per Bellevue PD - the incident involving Lynch occurred at 2:30am on Sunday, at a downtown Bellevue Apartment Unit.

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 23s

... according to the press release. Bellevue PD says it is looking into verifying whether or not Mr. Lynch was in fact involved....

So the News is reporting it was Lynch, unless it wasn't. Well played, well played.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Retweeted by Danny Kelly
Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 15m
MORE on Marshawn: I’m told the woman who reported alleged assault went to BPD Sunday afternoon, reported crime through after hrs intercom…

Gonna wait to pass any judgement here. She went to the police department in the afternoon but reported it through the after hours intercom?

Sounds legit.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Apparently there is a female victim. Still no word on whether Marshawn was actually involved. King5 article says it occured at Marshawn's downtown apartment. Will be interesting to see how he gets into trouble for damaging his own property.

http://mynorthwest.com/174/2585151/Poli ... estigation

The incident was reported by the female victim about 12 hours after it took place at a downtown Bellevue apartment. Police say there was no domestic violence or sexual assault involved in the allegation.

http://www.king5.com/sports/Marshawn-Ly ... 83681.html

Bellevue Police said the incident allegedly happened at 2:30 a.m. Sunday at Lynch's downtown Bellevue apartment, but was reported about 12 hours later,

The female victim identified the suspect as Marshawn T. Lynch.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Damnit Beast, I live in downtown Bellevue. You could have just hung out with me instead of this crap lol

Reaction score
Who knows what happened, but to me, this screams of some groupie finding a way into Marshawn's apartment and then refusing to leave.....so Marshawn picks her up and carries her out and she cries assault because he touched her...and of course the Police have to file a report....but who knows....it could be something completely different. Just hoping that Marshawn didn't do something stupid. Although if he did it would probably only cost him 2 games (ala Ray Rice).

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2zpjiy3p said:
Just remember: a couple of months ago we were reading headlines about Colin Kaepernick being investigated for sexual assault. That initial report turned out to be seriously overblown and what actually happened was nothing of the sort. That could be the case here.

Agreed. Let's let cooler heads prevail.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":rwj72wyt said:
Who knows what happened, but to me, this screams of some groupie finding a way into Marshawn's apartment and then refusing to leave.....so Marshawn picks her up and carries her out and she cries assault because he touched her...and of course the Police have to file a report....but who knows....it could be something completely different. Just hoping that Marshawn didn't do something stupid. Although if he did it would probably only cost him 2 games (ala Ray Rice).

Who knows? Hopefully we start getting some hard facts soon.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I'm thinking ESPN Skin's magazine got their own curse, first Kaep now Marshawn, stay away from that magazine!

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Hes gotten himself in trouble just about every year since hes left Cal. Wont judge until the facts roll out but wont be at all surprised if he is charged with something. DUI's, Hit and run, Multiple weapons charges, hell why not add assault to your rap sheet.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If we was a Niner he wouldn't have to worry one bit. But, he's a Hawk, so nothing should shock any of us. :roll:

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1tme5ef5 said:
If we was a Niner he wouldn't have to worry one bit. But, he's a Hawk, so nothing should shock any of us. :roll:

Careful, piece of your tinfoil hat is coming unravelled. :34853_doh:

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":qu0l7ohr said:
A half eaten maple bar found at the scene. It's TATE !!!!

Do people actually think Tate "broke into" Top Pot Donuts and stole donuts?

Latest posts