Make sure you step back and ENJOY this right now

Seafan

Reaction score
You can't buy a Super Bowl. Elway tried to do it the easy way and instead of Elway getting the boot he shook the coaching staff up. Peyton may not be back.

The Giants have been steady. You don't give up on your coach after a down year or two. What's amazing is the Broncos had a decent two seasons, just no championship. Elway, I wonder how long before the fans start grumbling about him.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I do appreciate the success we're having, but in the back of my mind I know that eventually we will have bad seasons again. Hopefully it's many years away, but yeah, this won't last forever.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
every time they win a game, i enjoy it. every time they win a play off game, i really enjoy it.

it is, after all, sport and the seahawks winning is not going to improve the shitty things going on in my life and families life. it is entertainment that will distract me from real life for a few hours before the shitty reality comes crashing back....so yes, i enjoy much about the game and even if they did not make the play offs, any win still allows that nice break from reality.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Here we are once again being the home team for the NFC-Championships. Holy Moly!

What a far cry from the Same Ol' Seahawks. Thanks to Paul, Pate n' John, a great front office, an amazingly good coaching staff, and some very talented players in an organization which works together and understands the synergy of doing so.

When the Hawks won in '05 to go to XL I was in tears on the sideline drinking the moment in because I thought it may be a very long time until it ever happened again, I have been a faithful fan since '76 and was well conditioned to expect less. Last season I was there again in my same seats and felt it was surreal, and amazing like things were destined to turn out this way. Man was that ever a special season and this year has been a complete confirmation that Pete and John have built something special. This year this team has proven to me it is strong and no situation is incapable of being overcome. This team has the ability to become a dynasty if it already isn't one yet. What an amazing and special time to be a Seahawks fan and to revel in the success of this special team.

I'm loving it!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
These are likely the best years the Hawks will ever have. Sounds weird, but it can't get any better than this. A run of multiple years like this are extremely rare in the NFL.

I'm not taking it for granted, just enjoying the ride.

Sombrio

Reaction score
Took some advice and bought a ticket today. All my other buddies paid their $500 + for their tickets, but i couldn't afford that.
Thinking about it for a couple days and it dawned on me.

" I need to be there no matter what, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be there at the NFCCG". I missed it last year, I'm not missing it again.

I found some single tickets at reduced prices that I can afford. I might have a single ticket, and not have any idea who I'm sitting beside, but it doesn't matter. I'll make some new friends and have an awesome time.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":3qqt0t65 said:
It wasn't that long ago that a 9-7 year and no playoffs was deemed a success.
Hey now, no need to make fun of what the 49ers fans are hoping for next season with their new coaching staff.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have been a fan too long not to milk every second of this ride I can. I'm a ground zero fan and I will get every ounce of joy out of this regime that I can. When it is time to face the end I will cross that bridge.

My hope is that PC instills a belief that creates a tree of coaching and leadership to continue his methods and that JS stays on board until cloning is legal.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2x6imk7t said:
I have been a fan too long not to milk every second of this ride I can. I'm a ground zero fan and I will get every ounce of joy out of this regime that I can. When it is time to face the end I will cross that bridge.

My hope is that PC instills a belief that creates a tree of coaching and leadership to continue his methods and that JS stays on board until cloning is legal.

The Same with me have had season tickets in our family since 1983 been through a lot of losing season but always enjoyed going on Sundays, I am really appreciative of what kind of team they are and I do know that this is not going to last forever,

Latest posts