Just Enjoy This.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Screw that. If you are calling for coaches to get fired and making up bullshit reasons why they should be fired, you deserve to get called out.

You are exactly right, I'm on here because I'm a fan of the Seahawks. Not random username on .Net. If they are suggesting coaches should be fired, we should protect the team by defending the coaches. That involves pointing out a fans stupidness when they are proven wrong.

I never understood how insulting players, coaches, and ownership is fine on this board, but god forbid we call out a poster for their continued, extreme hate of the team we (supposedly) root for.

Nunya

Reaction score
Screw that. If you are calling for coaches to get fired and making up bullshit reasons why they should be fired, you deserve to get called out.

You are exactly right, I'm on here because I'm a fan of the Seahawks. Not random username on .Net. If they are suggesting coaches should be fired, we should protect the team by defending the coaches. That involves pointing out a fans stupidness when they are proven wrong.

I never understood how insulting players, coaches, and ownership is fine on this board, but god forbid we call out a poster for their continued, extreme hate of the team we (supposedly) root for.
On every sports forum I have ever been on (and it has been many), there are always those posters that always seem to wallow in their own negativity. When things are not going real great, these posters are usually the loudest and post often. These poster do not get under my skin much because they tend to disappear when the team is playing well.

The problem is that these "Negative Nellies" often always have one or two "leaders". These are the poster that think they know all the answers and think they are an expert of the game of football.....in reality, they seldom have even played football past High School (had one poster claim he was an expert because he coached flag football).. They use standard football terminology to make themselves look "smart". They make long post with some tidbits that make a little bit of sense in order to add credence to the other BS they post. They act like they know what player/coaches are thinking and constantly second guess decisions with the superhero skill of hindsight. The have unrealistic expectations and demand perfection. They think players/coaches forget everything they know between games or during playoff time. These are the people that kill forums as they tend to chase off anybody that disagrees...especially during the down seasons. Many of the "good posters" seldom come back, even in the golden years.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Since creating this site back in 1998, I can count on one hand how many posters I thought were truly "NFL Football Smart", meaning they could have been employed in the league on some capacity. Assistant Coach, etc. The truth is, most of us are simply pontificating our opinions, nothing more, nothing less. Sure, some of us have higher football IQ's than others. Some have a much more pure understanding of the X's and O's, but in fact most of us are simply fans, diehard fans of our team who simply want to be heard.

I've never been a fan of calling others out, period. I truly have never cared for who is proven right or wrong. I just want to sit back and enjoy competitive, fun, entertaining Seattle Seahawks football.

acer1240

Reaction score
Since creating this site back in 1998, I can count on one hand how many posters I thought were truly "NFL Football Smart", meaning they could have been employed in the league on some capacity. Assistant Coach, etc. The truth is, most of us are simply pontificating our opinions, nothing more, nothing less. Sure, some of us have higher football IQ's than others. Some have a much more pure understanding of the X's and O's, but in fact most of us are simply fans, diehard fans of our team who simply want to be heard.

I've never been a fan of calling others out, period. I truly have never cared for who is proven right or wrong. I just want to sit back and enjoy competitive, fun, entertaining Seattle Seahawks football.
Been here with you since 98 buddy. I've always been one of the positive ones. I'll make comments about a player playing like shit (Barton) but I always thought that if I was always negative it wouldn't be worth bothering to watch.

We've seen the highs and lows. Seen horrible football and a SB demolition. We saw perhaps the greatest defense in history take the field.

If anyone currently has a negative opinion about this particular team you need to talk with someone. Hell, I'm a counselor... Call me.