Just Enjoy This.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I for one am tired of reading about who was wrong, who was right, who feels bad, who feels vindicated...

None of it matters! Just ENJOY THE RIDE 12's!

NONE of us come here because we aren't diehard fans of the Seattle Seahawks. So why should we apologize, or antagonize? How about just sit back, grab your favorite beverage and meal, and watch this outstanding season continue to unfold.

I don't get the need to prove your position, or take a sword for being "wrong" about the team, and I certainly do not understand the need to call other fans out for their take before we had the ability to see this extraordinary season unfold before our eyes.

5-3. All alone in first place in Week 9.

Enjoy this. No need to explain, blame or flame.

Just. Enjoy. This.

acer1240

Reaction score
I for one am tired of reading about who was wrong, who was right, who feels bad, who feels vindicated...

NONE of us come here because we aren't diehard fans of the Seattle Seahawks. So why should we apologize, or antagonize? How about just sit back, grab your favorite beverage and meal, and watch this outstanding season continue to unfold.

I don't get the need to prove your position, or take a sword for being "wrong" about the team, and I certainly do not understand the need to call other fans out for their take before we had the ability to see this extraordinary season unfold before our eyes.

Just. Enjoy. This.
If you're not getting pleasure out of this I don't know what to say. We can all debate specifics later but agree with Aros that time should be taken to simply marvel at what this team has become so damn quickly. It's unbelievable.

toffee

Reaction score

Just. Enjoy. This.
Yes Sir! Let's all just enjoy the ride, let Pete and Geno do the steering.

GemCity

Reaction score
You’re right! I won’t dive back into the past but, if I bet my house on what I thought Pete and Geno were going to do this year…

My ass would be homeless.

This season has been the most enjoyable in as far as I can remember. Not only that, we have draft capital and can only get better.

3 x 3 is 9. I have 3 Wilson jerseys. Anyone want to trade me for a Walker? 🤗.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score

Just. Enjoy. This.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I was just about to call FAKE because Dissly is #89 at last check, but then I saw that he used to wear #88. Plus the body wearing the 88 jersey is convincing as Dissly and so is the head. Carry on.
When did Dissly change #'s, start of this season?
You know what.. I didnt even f'n notice hahahah

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. I can't fathom ANYONE not enjoying this. And if you don't, you likely never will. Come on, you're missing out if you can't just enjoy this ride. This shockingly good ride too.

hoxrox

Reaction score
It's been fun ride for sure. Before the season started, I thought Geno would be serviceable, but didn't expect pro bowl / MVP type performances from him. It's so fun to watch an offense that operates within script. Waldron has been a wizard lately.

I thought the defense would have growing pains, and they did. They are growing up much faster than I expected.

With 10 picks upcoming, the future looks bright for this team.

bileever

Reaction score
I was just about to call FAKE because Dissly is #89 at last check, but then I saw that he used to wear #88. Plus the body wearing the 88 jersey is convincing as Dissly and so is the head. Carry on.
When did Dissly change #'s, start of this season?
Dissly was 88 until Greg Olsen arrived in 2020. In exchange for a contribution to a charity of Dissly's choice, he gave Olsen #88. What a good guy, Dissly didn't even ask for any money for himself.