Lynch's latest tweet... Retirement is confirmed.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":31oggb1o said:
Congrats on a good a good career, glad it's official.

I just don't understand why people get emotional over stuff like this though. He is a RB who is retiring. Absolutely no reason to get teary-eyed or get a lump in your throat.

Besides, the Lynch that we loved has already been gone a year. The 2015 season was our first year without Lynch, next year will be our second.
I don't understand why you don't understand. Also, I don't understand why you feel the need to tell everyone how they should feel.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Going to miss watching that dude run the ball. What a unique player and personality.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the years of entertainment. Go home to Oakland and take care of those kids

We'll keep a light on for ya!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Absolutely LOVED watching this man play Seahawks football. His passion on the field is going to be missed. I'm glad he went out on his own terms and is retiring as a Seahawk. I didn't want to see him in a Raiders (or any other team) uniform next season. Next step, ring of honor

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Awesome tweet and super sad at the same time. I fell blessed I was at the beastquake game, and just the fact Lynch was a Seahawk. Difficult to think his run with the hawks is over despite believing he wouldn't be playing with the hawks next year.

Retirement papers aren't signed yet though :snack: .....so.....you never know with Lynch.

timmat

Reaction score
Don't know if I've ever seen an offensive player set the tone for the defense the way Marshawn did when he arrived in Seattle. The identity of the team and the template for our success - on both sides of the ball - was set in motion when we moved to a run-first style later in 2011. His toughness energized the D as well as the O. I have never appreciated 3 to 5 yard runs so much. What a joy it was to watch him carry the ball. Pure entertainment, all heart.

Seahawks1Fan

Reaction score
Thanks for the amazing memories Beast!!!
We are all gonna miss you!!!
Best of luck in your retirement :th2thumbs:

ivotuk

Reaction score
chris98251":1fiwbmro said:
Confirmed by tweets from Sherman, Wilson and the latest Paul Allen.

Beautiful black cry crying eye Favimcom 290926

Good for him then. Disappointed it was an injury-riddled final season, but that only confirms that he is doing the right thing for his body.

Godspeed Marshawn, and good luck in your next enterprise, although I have a feeling that luck will have nothing to do with your success. :th2thumbs:

kev007

Reaction score
Will be strange not to see Beast Mode any more, an absolute Seahawks legend. Shame his final season was cut short and that he doesn't have two SB rings but us 12's won't forget all he did for us. Wishing Marshawn all the best in his post NFL life.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
lynchbubbly.gif

0f6a252bd753e350f32d85ba063bf320

Peace out Lynch.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Just a sidenote:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/KevinBossman/status/696746762287996928[/tweet]

Bravo Marshawn, Bravo! :th2thumbs:

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
One of a kind! And we got to have him on our team. Thanks for the memories, Beast!

[youtube]6E2hYDIFDIU[/youtube]

redhawk253

Reaction score
Theres a long time until next season starts.. very likely he gets to relax for a month or two and his ears perk up when oakland comes askin about him...

A

Anonymous

KitsapGuy":evclgusw said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/696821241697558528[/tweet]

Correct, and expect that paperwork to be on the attorney's desk tomorrow morning.

There will be no "Favreism" going on without the Hawks getting huge compensation for it.

Yes, I did just invent the word "Favreism".

:mrgreen:

kidhawk

Reaction score
redhawk253":5d4muigd said:
Theres a long time until next season starts.. very likely he gets to relax for a month or two and his ears perk up when oakland comes askin about him...

I don't see Lynch playing anywhere else. He can do a lot more good for Oakland without a uniform than he ever could in Raiders uniform. Besides, we own his rights as he was under contract when he retired. The Raiders would have to deal with us, they couldn't even go to Lynch without permission.

Hawks46

Reaction score
ivotuk":1re2y48b said:
Hawk_Nation":1re2y48b said:
He's done for sure...

Thanks fir the ride :thirishdrinkers:

UKkHzuf

How does that mean anything? Maybe he saw some Seahawks shoes hanging over a wire?

Per ESPN, his agent has come out and also confirmed Lynch plans to retire.

nepahawk

Reaction score
End of an era!!!! He will be missed!!!
I think he did the team a big favor!!!
By going out like this, it allows the team chemistry to be strong.
We don't have to deal with players being upset, by either the cutting or the restructuring of Marshawn's contract.
No need for players to side with either Marshawn or T. Rawls.

So thank you for everything you brought to the team and also, what you are leaving this team!!!
Team unity!!
Go Hawks!!!