Lynch Presser on NFLN

Nearpost

Reaction score
How much more of this does he have to put up with? I thought he was done yesterday,obligation wise.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Watching Lynch rock back n forth while looking away. The angry tone and nervous expression. Sure he's angry that Clayton and the media are pulling strings and purposely bullying him. It's also painfully obvious he's got some level of social phobia. It's consistent with his avoidance of camera time in the RRR. Some guys can stand the camera to an extent but won't admit they become crippled by fear at times because they don't want to appear weak. MRob probably knows this about Lynch and the fact guys like Clayton presses the issue makes it worse because asshats now purposely target him. Sad day because Clayton has now lost a listener.

Polaris

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":21790z7z said:
Watching Lynch rock back n forth while looking away. The angry tone and nervous expression. Sure he's angry that Clayton and the media are pulling strings and purposely bullying him. It's also painfully obvious he's got some level of social phobia. It's consistent with his avoidance of camera time in the RRR. Some guys can stand the camera to an extent but won't admit they become crippled by fear at times because they don't want to appear weak. MRob probably knows this about Lynch and the fact guys like Clayton presses the issue makes it worse because asshats now purposely target him. Sad day because Clayton has now lost a listener.

What makes this worse is Clayton knows this, knows the pack mentality of the press, and is doing it anyway.

:evil:

A new low.

HawkWow

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":d0wuvj6r said:
the corny white guy trying to quote " its all about that action boss" killed me

More so than when black guys speak perfect English?

I ask because this is the 2nd time, that I know of, that you took a shot at white people. Once might be funny, more than once and you're telling on yourself.

This is a Seahawk forum and I like to think of sports as something of a sanctuary or a melting pot for all races to come together as one...if only in theory. 'aight?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":7t627p2n said:
BleedGreenNblue":7t627p2n said:

More so than when black guys speak perfect English?

I ask because this is the 2nd time, that I know of, that you took a shot at white people. Once might be funny, more than once and you're telling on yourself.

This is a Seahawk forum and I like to think of sports as something of a sanctuary or a melting pot for all races to come together as one...if only in theory. 'aight?

merica-114176.gif

drdiags

Reaction score
Nearpost":jnxedwsc said:
How much more of this does he have to put up with? I thought he was done yesterday,obligation wise.

Tomorrow is the last day were the team has to make the players available for the press, so one more day.

seanoob

Reaction score
Just keep Mike Rob nearby to stop Marshawn from snapping any reporters in two.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I never really got the impression Lynch was getting angry. I thought he was just more annoyed, perhaps even seeing the whole thing like a big cartoon. He actually seemed somewhat congenial / respectful...like when he said "I appreciate this (but) I'm just here so I don't get fined". Like...this is your thing, I understand that, it's just not for me.

Was it me...or did Sherm just not get the face time he deserved. ; ) In any event, like the Doc said above, one more day.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Personally I think beast is just trollin the universe. I think he's having fun with it and messin with the media.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2no63yv6 said:
Personally I think beast is just trollin the universe. I think he's having fun with it and messin with the media.

That's basically the way I feel too, Jsea. Reports of him being "the team joker / prankster" while driving a Lambo, don't jibe with the prototypical "introverted personality" the press is trying to sell us. If I were them, I'd try to sell the same thing. Beats the hell out of "he sees us as clowns and likes to toy with us".

Nearpost

Reaction score
drdiags":5c6csa1s said:
Nearpost":5c6csa1s said:

Tomorrow is the last day were the team has to make the players available for the press, so one more day.

Thanks. Hope they they channel their questions thru that Japanese lady he likes.

ivotuk

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":3dt4baqf said:

I believe that was Doug Farrar asking if that was a cultural thing and he was laughing when he asked it. And MikeRob was laughing when he responded.

Latest posts