Lynch Presser on NFLN

Shout_out

Reaction score
He should tell the reporters that if they all stop asking him questions, that he will give the 100k fine he won't have to pay to a local charity...and then see what happens.

StoneCold

Reaction score
That was so funny. Best sports interview I have ever seen. He doesn't have anxiety issues. He just doesn't want to do the bullshit interviews.

Love Marshawn and Mrob.

hangumhi

Reaction score
Minne":1rg7iimi said:
loved the interview. so funny. he's like now you got me trapped in.

I don't find it funny at all. I find it as harassment. Unethical and potentially illegal to force an employee to do something against their will with the looming threat of fines hanging over their head. Ruin the man's dream week for your sorry ass press conference. I hope a well qualified employment law attorney sues the hell out of the NFL and they donate the proceeds to charity. Paul Allen if he wants to keep the best RD in the business, should tell the NFL where to stick it and protect the interests of his players.

McGruff

Reaction score
Always Fierce":xusmqhky said:
How did Lynch suddenly get good last year and this year after being one of the biggest busts in NFL history while in Buffalo?

You need to revisit history. Lynch was a quality back in Buffalo. His numbers his first two years are very similar to what he posted here in Seattle.

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
Heath Evans took credit saying he sent mrob a text to be beastmodes spokesperson.

Jbo

Reaction score
Throwdown":1avudjz2 said:
Lynch might have anxiety issues honestly

:13: that's what I thought too! He looked very scarred and uncomfortable!! I personally felt very sorry for the beast mode..... I also feel sanders did a great job with lynch in the interview yesterday, sanders made lynch feel comfortable and showed him some love. Both lynch and sanders were very classy yesterday just by being themselves.

Jbo

Reaction score
hangumhi":3bvokdwf said:
Minne":3bvokdwf said:
loved the interview. so funny. he's like now you got me trapped in.

I don't find it funny at all. I find it as harassment. Unethical and potentially illegal to force an employee to do something against their will with the looming threat of fines hanging over their head. Ruin the man's dream week for your sorry ass press conference. I hope a well qualified employment law attorney sues the hell out of the NFL and they donate the proceeds to charity. Paul Allen if he wants to keep the best RD in the business, should tell the NFL where to stick it and protect the interests of his players.

I agree!

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
Funny, but Dion walked right over, found Lynch, reassured him he wouldn't be a jerk and got a great interview. Why is that...? Well I would guess it is due to mutual respect and Marshawn knew that Dion would not behave like the other microphone thrusting, story twisting, media-bots that he has no appetite for. Rather than wonder why Lynch won't do interviews when obviously he did...Perhaps the other "reporters" should instead ask themselves why they could not get Lynch to answer any of their questions. The best interview is not the easy one, but it sounds like someone actually interviewed him...it just wasn't them.

Also Clayton might want to rethink his stance on saying Lynch is an embarrassment... his access to the well of Seahawk players for interviews might just dry up. Anyone who calls America's (and my) favorite Beast Mode running back an embarrassment, has lost me.

pmedic920

Reaction score
zezyjugu.jpg

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Man, don't feel sorry for him. I don't believe he has anxiety issues. The dude just doesn't like these bitch ass reporters. And it's no wonder. Jesus Christ

Axx

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":2upjzd3n said:
Man, don't feel sorry for him. I don't believe he has anxiety issues. The dude just doesn't like these bitch ass reporters. And it's no wonder. Jesus Christ

marshawn was trembling during the interview. A clear sign of high levels of anxiety.

Polaris

Reaction score
Axx":1ld1lhvd said:
JaiSeaSea":1ld1lhvd said:

marshawn was trembling during the interview. A clear sign of high levels of anxiety.

I would have been shaking too. During today's session, the press was acting quite literally like a pack of jackels. They have stopped being responsible media IMO and have become Paparazzi(sp?) I don't think they care what he says as long as they can destroy him in the process.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Axx":1udzs1oi said:
JaiSeaSea":1udzs1oi said:

Maybe the "trembling" was anger. His nickname is Beast Mode after all
He might have some anxiety from being asked all the damn questions about why he doesn't talk to the media. Doesn't mean he has anxiety "issues". I'd get pissed too if all I got asked was "why don't u like us?" Or "talk to us about why u don't talk to us."

Yeah he was clearly uncomfortable, but so what. Screw those media bitches.

hangumhi

Reaction score
Polaris":120rqjfe said:
Axx":120rqjfe said:
JaiSeaSea":120rqjfe said:
Man, don't feel sorry for him. I don't believe he has anxiety issues. The dude just doesn't like thhe'll bitch ass reporters. And it's no wonder. Jesus Christ

I would have been shaking too. During today's session, the press was acting quite literally like a pack of jackels. They have stopped being responsible media IMO and have become Paparazzi(sp?) I don't think they care what he says as long as they can destroy him in the process.

That's exactly right. We all know they do all they can to catch players making mistakes so they can capitalize on it. Lynch should be left alone...hell I admire his humble approach. His humility is a rarity in all pro sports today. Instead of respect he gets pushed around and threatened because he's a quiet person who does their job well and doesn't seek attention? I was raised to believe that's how good people should behave. My opinion, but I for one don't care for the TO's and Ocho Cinco's of the nfl...I like Marshawn.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
hangumhi":1j4jjwar said:
Polaris":1j4jjwar said:
Axx":1j4jjwar said:
JaiSeaSea":1j4jjwar said:
Man, don't feel sorry for him. I don't believe he has anxiety issues. The dude just doesn't like thhe'll bitch ass reporters. And it's no wonder. Jesus Christ

That's exactly right. We all know they do all they can to catch players making mistakes so they can capitalize on it. Lynch should be left alone...hell I admire his humble approach. His humility is a rarity in all pro sports today. Instead of respect he gets pushed around and threatened because he's a quiet person who does their job well and doesn't seek attention?
I was raised to believe that's how good people should behave. My opinion, but I for one don't care for the TO's and Ocho Cinco's of the nfl...I like Marshawn.

I agree, I like Marshawn. On the other hand it is fun sometimes having some shit talkers. Lol I'm just glad it's not everyone on the team.

I like Marshawns quiet approach to punching you in the mouth.
I like Wilson's "I'm good and I know it, but I'll be humble" attitude.
I like Sherman's smack.

Our team is awesome... All around.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Doesn't help when our own media outlets can't get it together, either.

In this case, the website of KING 5 features an article written by DENNIS WASZAK Jr, who MIS-quotes Marshawn today, when he wrote:

"I don't appreciate this," (Lynch) said in a tone barely above a whisper. "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

What Lynch actually said was "I appreciate this...(but) I'm just here so I won't get fined".

Actually a huge difference. Journalism is at an all time low, IMO.

Polaris

Reaction score
HawkWow":1d6hyydc said:

In this case, the website of KING 5 features an article written by DENNIS WASZAK Jr, who MIS-quotes Marshawn today, when he wrote:

"I don't appreciate this," (Lynch) said in a tone barely above a whisper. "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

What Lynch actually said was "I appreciate this...(but) I'm just here so I won't get fined".

This shouldn't suprise you. The media has a pack mentality and Seattle's local media will back the mass media over supporting the Seahawks, I promise you.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Polaris":dz6gcb2c said:
HawkWow":dz6gcb2c said:

This shouldn't suprise you. The media has a pack mentality and Seattle's local media will back the mass media over supporting the Seahawks, I promise you.

A good agent would bring this to the forefront the next time his client is chastised for an unwillingness to participate. Quite sad, and in some countries, the author of such blunders would be sued.

Latest posts