Luke Willson (high ankle sprain - no broken leg)

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Any updates? It didn't look good I hope it's not season ending?

bandiger

Reaction score
Tweet from @ProFootballDoc: "Luke Wilson TE @Seahawks appears to fracture left ankle. Air splint used. Likely will need surgery for broken fibula and ankle widening." Season ending, hope for the best next season.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
bandiger":32rn1wfg said:
Tweet from @ProFootballDoc: "Luke Wilson TE @Seahawks appears to fracture left ankle. Air splint used. Likely will need surgery for broken fibula and ankle widening." Season ending, hope for the best next season.

Son of a............ :34853_doh:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Maxman186":38oy43wi said:
Get Tony Gonzalez for one last SB run

I genuinely dont know how it works with trade deadlines, signing "free agents" etc this late into the season, would that even be possible?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
THANKS A LOT REFS!!!!

one play after a should be One Handed 70 yard TD from Willson this happens.

screw the phantom whistle in Seattle

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Lolz did that guy see the x-rays? The use of an aircast means nothing except that it isn't too stable at the moment. Could be a bad sprain. either way, I do agree that I doubt he'll be back.

The Outfield

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1r7ypmkr said:
Maxman186":1r7ypmkr said:

I genuinely dont know how it works with trade deadlines, signing "free agents" etc this late into the season, would that even be possible?

I think ATL would have to cut him, and I'm not sure who gets first dibs but it doesn't seem like it would be the #1 Seahawks

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Definitely can't trade but can certainly pick up guys who have been released but obviously not free agents to be.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2bfn6hiy said:
UK_Seahawk":2bfn6hiy said:
Maxman186":2bfn6hiy said:

Not possible, hence the "trade deadline" do you really think they would let teams sign players from other rosters during the playoffs?

*slamming head into the table*

I was more on about if the Falcons cut him right now as a gesture of goodwill. I know the trade deadline has passed.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":171jnv0k said:
bandiger":171jnv0k said:

Nope, incorrect. Just announced on Seahawks Gameday...high ankle sprain no break.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":wfmyixeo said:
Blitzer88":wfmyixeo said:
bandiger":wfmyixeo said:

Nope, incorrect. Just announced on Seahawks Gameday...high ankle sprain no break.
Just heard that as well from Pete himself! Good news!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1wzhm3nr said:
Jazzhawk":1wzhm3nr said:
Blitzer88":1wzhm3nr said:
bandiger":1wzhm3nr said:

Just heard that as well from Pete himself! Good news!

That is great news considering what it looked like on the field.

The Outfield

Reaction score
That's good news it's a sprain and not a break, but still could be a significant injury.

ShaunPope

Reaction score
High ankle sprain could still be an 8 week injury, even for highly tuned pro athletes with great doctors/trainers and hyperbaric chambers.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Well glad it's not broken for sure. Unfortunately if I had a guess I'd say he'll miss next game though I would suppose it depends on the severity and his body's ability to heal. Here's hoping you heal quickly Luke!

Latest posts