Loathsome

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
And those >>>>>>PRETEND(AND THIS INCLUDES Y-O-U Twisted)<<<<<< TO BE I TOLD YOU SO SEAHAWKS FANS WHO ARE HAPPY with >>P-R-E-T-E-N-D-I-N-G<< TO BE r-e-a-l Seahawks FANS?? Yeah... Y'all can kiss my as$.
I KNEW that this game was going to be a slobber knocker with about a 20% chance to come through with a win...I STATED BEFORE the game, that we were going to ANSWER UP with a game 2 win, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT>>>>> R-E-A-L <<<<<<>S-E-A-H-A-W-K-S FANS DO!!!
Some of YOU QUITTERS & LIARS have yet to EAT YOUR CROW!!
FFS can we stop this "real seahawk fan" garbage. Just because someone is pessimistic about the prognosis of a team doesn't make them not a real fan. It's ludacris that I should have to say this, but here we are. This type of rhetoric is petty and childish.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Get off my lawn!!!!!
You mean 'That SCRUBBY, WEED infested, dried up, dog shit laden 100 square foot, DEAD plot, that even a hobo takes a wide birth to AVOID piece of shit Real-estate you call a "Lawn"??....Yeah.. I wouldn't even let myself OR EVEN MY GRUNGY CAT be caught walking >>BY<< the same wasteland neighborhood as the place you call home....I MEAN, I HAVE STANDARDS OF DECENCY, EH?
Oh and, you need to have your septic tank pumped & cleaned...SHOW SOME DAMNED PRIDE in yourself, eh Pittsburgh fan!!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
You mean 'That SCRUBBY, WEED infested, dried up, dog shit laden 100 square foot, DEAD plot, that even a hobo takes a wide birth to AVOID piece of shit Real-estate you call a "Lawn"??....Yeah.. I wouldn't even let myself OR EVEN MY GRUNGY CAT be caught walking >>BY<< the same wasteland neighborhood as the place you call home....I MEAN, I HAVE STANDARDS OF DECENCY, EH?
Oh and, you need to have your septic tank pumped & cleaned...SHOW SOME DAMNED PRIDE in yourself, eh Pittsburgh fan!!

Lol. Take your walker with you.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
And those >>>>>>PRETEND(AND THIS INCLUDES Y-O-U Twisted)<<<<<< TO BE I TOLD YOU SO SEAHAWKS FANS WHO ARE HAPPY with >>P-R-E-T-E-N-D-I-N-G<< TO BE r-e-a-l Seahawks FANS?? Yeah... Y'all can kiss my as$.
I KNEW that this game was going to be a slobber knocker with about a 20% chance to come through with a win...I STATED BEFORE the game, that we were going to ANSWER UP with a game 2 win, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT>>>>> R-E-A-L <<<<<<>S-E-A-H-A-W-K-S FANS DO!!!
Some of YOU QUITTERS & LIARS have yet to EAT YOUR CROW!!
R>>E<<L@>>XXXX & lower the dosage of whatever tf you're taking.

Chevy

Reaction score
Let's designate this overreaction post game. Get your frustrations out today, and let's be levelheaded or clear minded by Monday afternoon.

Trust the rebuild.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I don't think people are joyful or excited that we lost, for me its more that we are exactly the team we sincerely hoped we might not be. This is just a realisation of the reality we all tried to convince ourselves wasnt true.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Is the best way to describe this pace and some of ya'll. I've never seen so many people so excited for their team to lose... just so they can "be right" or "prove a point" It's truly just mind boggling. Thats like hoping your friends fail at something you my disagree with just so you can rub it in your face. Damn some people around here need some help if that's what they "get off on"

They lost so what, its only week two who cares. Bet some of ya'll already chomping at the bits getting off ready to pounce with your "I TOLD YOU"

What's worse, the "I TOLD YOU SO" fan, or the delusional fans who refuse to admit when their team sucks and argues with everyone and questions fan's allegiances.

All I ask in these types of fan forums is at least an attempt at objectiveness and being realistic.

I'll take a dozen I TOLD YOU SO's over the dozens of "WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS BOOK IT!!" we see every single week from forum members who refuse to admit we stink or have no idea what they're talking about.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. They will very likely be an average team. Will look good at times, and horrible at times. But they are building something, so enjoy the rollercoaster. Even if you have to drink heavily to get thru some of the games. This wasn't going to be a good team this year. Exactly why enjoying the WINS is justified. There may not be many of them. But, if the team improves and is on the rise the next couple years, that's a good thing. In the past, l would be extremely mad after a loss, especially to Santa Clara. But, I was over it 10 minutes after the game. It feels strange, but they got smoked by a much better team. Not a shocker. Now, go get that W on Sunday.

BamKam

Reaction score
Whos the excited? Telling it is how it is doesn’t mean excited.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
News flash: They sucked yesterday. Doesn't mean they will this Sunday. Nothing that comes out on the negative side can be argued today. That's about as bad as a team can play.
I hope to see an angry team who is ready to get back in the Win column.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
News flash: They sucked yesterday. Doesn't mean they will this Sunday. Nothing that comes out on the negative side can be argued today. That's about as bad as a team can play.
I hope to see an angry team who is ready to get back in the Win column.
The problem is that many issues the team exhibited yesterday have been showing for years. They just no longer have the combination of talent and experience to somewhat compensate for them. It appears we have some talented young players to go forward with. If Pete is still around when they get the experience portion, I would expect the same thing we have seen over the last 5 years. Either just missing the playoffs or an early playoff exit. If those players gel quickly this year there may be some good games, but right now I think most of the games will look more like yesterday.