Loathsome

JPatera76

Reaction score
Is the best way to describe this pace and some of ya'll. I've never seen so many people so excited for their team to lose... just so they can "be right" or "prove a point" It's truly just mind boggling. Thats like hoping your friends fail at something you my disagree with just so you can rub it in your face. Damn some people around here need some help if that's what they "get off on"

They lost so what, its only week two who cares. Bet some of ya'll already chomping at the bits getting off ready to pounce with your "I TOLD YOU"

nwHawk

Reaction score
Short week, emotionally flat, game plan was weak, but changed when Lance went out.

Not surprising they lost, but it’s game #2. Relax. Geno wasn’t great, and proved he is not good at playing from behind. Geno wasn’t awful either, below average but not awful.

Would have loved to see Lock in there just to roll the dice.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
I don't want to see Lock step in for another 4 games. After that, I'm all for it.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I am trying to find all those people excited that we lost. What are you talking about?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I completely agreed with you, after reading the title but before reading your post. I thought you were talking about the product we saw on the field.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Is the best way to describe this pace and some of ya'll. I've never seen so many people so excited for their team to lose... just so they can "be right" or "prove a point" It's truly just mind boggling. Thats like hoping your friends fail at something you my disagree with just so you can rub it in your face. Damn some people around here need some help if that's what they "get off on"

They lost so what, its only week two who cares. Bet some of ya'll already chomping at the bits getting off ready to pounce with your "I TOLD YOU"
And those >>>>>>PRETEND(AND THIS INCLUDES Y-O-U Twisted)<<<<<< TO BE I TOLD YOU SO SEAHAWKS FANS WHO ARE HAPPY with >>P-R-E-T-E-N-D-I-N-G<< TO BE r-e-a-l Seahawks FANS?? Yeah... Y'all can kiss my as$.
I KNEW that this game was going to be a slobber knocker with about a 20% chance to come through with a win...I STATED BEFORE the game, that we were going to ANSWER UP with a game 2 win, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT>>>>> R-E-A-L <<<<<<>S-E-A-H-A-W-K-S FANS DO!!!
Some of YOU QUITTERS & LIARS have yet to EAT YOUR CROW!!

Boycie

Reaction score
Short week, emotionally flat, game plan was weak, but changed when Lance went out.

Not surprising they lost, but it’s game #2. Relax. Geno wasn’t great, and proved he is not good at playing from behind. Geno wasn’t awful either, below average but not awful.

I agree. Short week after an emotional win on National TV. This was not unexpected. I am really encouraged by what our D will look like by the end of the year, plus I think this year is a development year anyway.

scutterhawk

Reaction score

T-H-I-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PRETENDER Seahawks Fans are going to come out of the woodwork with this LOSS to the 49rs as some justification for their LAME OPINIONS, but were pretty much SILENCED & EMBARRASED to come forward with the ACCOLADES for the Seahawks in their FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON over their GOD--> Russell Wilson

JayhawkMike

Reaction score

I don’t see anyone “happy” we lost but a bunch of “I told you so“ wankers on the “Eat Crow” thread. So it’s all good to celebrate being right when Geno overperforms but not when he sucks?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Geno was something like 23/26 late into the 4th quarter. What does he have to do to not suck? This wasn't on Geno. It was on our O Line's ability to protect and our rookies making rookie mistakes. The SF D Line swamped our O Line all day long.
We're 1-1, just like the other three teams in our division. I'd call that a win. Zona pulled off a HUGE comeback to win their game today. Rams barely survived after leading big over Atlanta. It isn't like we don't have something to play for. We just have to play better than we did today. And we will. I just don't know exactly how long it will take us to get there. We have Atlanta next up and they have proven to be a tough out. We'll see how that one goes.

Chevy

Reaction score
Enjoy this season without expectations . Relax . This year is for fun . IMO
I'm of the same opinion. Kick back and enjoy watching the young players develop and the offensive line to gel as the season goes along.

Super excited with Woolen and Jackson as our starting CBs. Woolen is playing like a top-10 1st round pick, probably the biggest draft steal of this past draft.

Also, the Seahawks picked a good year to rebuild, the 2023 NFL draft is going to be loaded with QB prospects. Our team should be ready to roll with playoff expectations next year.

tom95

Reaction score

Geno may not be bad but, he hasn’t led a TD drive in six quarters. Average or below average do not equate to wins. What surprises me was going with the trick plays. Makes me think the Carroll doesn’t have the confidence in Geno making plays.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
And those >>>>>>PRETEND(AND THIS INCLUDES Y-O-U Twisted)<<<<<< TO BE I TOLD YOU SO SEAHAWKS FANS WHO ARE HAPPY with >>P-R-E-T-E-N-D-I-N-G<< TO BE r-e-a-l Seahawks FANS?? Yeah... Y'all can kiss my as$.
I KNEW that this game was going to be a slobber knocker with about a 20% chance to come through with a win...I STATED BEFORE the game, that we were going to ANSWER UP with a game 2 win, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT>>>>> R-E-A-L <<<<<<>S-E-A-H-A-W-K-S FANS DO!!!
Some of YOU QUITTERS & LIARS have yet to EAT YOUR CROW!!

Get off my lawn!!!!!

GemCity

Reaction score
Being a realist doesn’t make you a “fake” fan. It just means that when the homers tell you the team/players is better than they actually are, you may call BS.

Rough game. I think the Denver dub was worse though. After years of bad trades and missed draft picks, we need some “can’t-miss” picks (as much as a “can’t-miss” draft positioning as you can get).

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I don’t know what was worse, the tackling or the fact our offense hasn’t scored in 6 quarters.

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
I haven’t posted here in years and haven’t posted much to begin with, but I’m long removed from being a PC fan. I simply think we aren’t going deep in the playoffs because he is simply not doing a good job at every fundamental aspect of head coach I can think of including

1) drafting
2) game planning
3) in-game management and adjustments
4) Hiring strong coaches.
5) splash trades working out

He’s pretty decent at press conferences I guess. That’s cool. Doesn’t do much to win games.

I mean common, when the other team says later they knew what plays we were running before we ran them, it should be all the confirmation anyone needs that our coach is too predictable. He makes cut and paste game plans that have nothing to do with our personnel or the personnel of the other team, and only work when his team is so dominant that being predictable doesn’t matter.

So here we are after years of this, going through cycle after cycle of players and coaches but watching the same product on the field. Acknowledgment of this is not anti-seahawk, nor will I ever rub anything I think in anyones faces on a win or loss game to game basis, because at the end of the day, any game can be won or lost but the season result is what is so predictable at this point and it won’t change till PC is replaced by someone better, whoever the H that is.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
T-H-I-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PRETENDER Seahawks Fans are going to come out of the woodwork with this LOSS to the 49rs as some justification for their LAME OPINIONS, but were pretty much SILENCED & EMBARRASED to come forward with the ACCOLADES for the Seahawks in their FIRST WIN OF THE SEASON over their GOD--> Russell Wilson
Take a Xanax bro

misfit

Reaction score
Some people are just seeing what they expected to see this year. That doesnt mean that hate the team or wanna say "I told you so". We seen the other side all week after beating the broncos. Maybe the reality is we just aren't very good. Which is no big deal. This is a rebuilding team, this is how it goes.