Let's Not Turn On Each Other.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We ALL have said and perhaps done really, really stupid things in the heat of the moment. Yeah, there were quite a few that need a lot of salt with their crow from the gameday forum but let's take it easy and certainly not point fingers. Who amongst us have never said things about our Seahawks that made us feel foolish only minutes or hours later? (I have both hands and feet raised).

Let's spend less time pointing fingers and puffing out chests about who gave up or did not give up mentally during the game. How about we focus forward and revel in the historic success that 4-0 brings to this franchise and the fact that even in a terrible first half, we still came back to beat an EXCELLENT football team in THEIR HOUSE at 10AM!

GO HAWKS!

(PS...It's my new Seahawks light that my wife bought me. I turn it on only for Seahawks gamedays. I said to everyone in earshot, "The Seahawks won't lose today. The Seahawks light is lit."

You're welcome. :lol:

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Honestly, while I love this forum in general, all those that declared the game over in the second quarter can go suck a lemon and should ban themselves for at least the next 48 hours. You know who you are.

sturg78

Reaction score
They turned on us the second the called the game in the second quarter.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1qet03ic said:
Honestly, while I love this forum in general, all those that declared the game over in the second quarter can go suck a lemon and should ban themselves for at least the next 48 hours. You know who you are.

+1

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Here here.

4-0. I think that's all that matters now. Many doubted (myself included) a comeback.. but it happened. Lets move on to Indy!

OrFan

Reaction score
The people who doubted are just as happy as the rest of us, probably more. They would probably be happy to self ban, though it is all good and not needed.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":7awwvp9s said:
I've already admitted it and begged forgiveness, plus, I changed my tune at half-time. I will not be banning myself. :th2thumbs:

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":gqsybvi4 said:

I sorta agree with this sentiment, but do recognize the effect that 30+ years of mediocrity might have on a particular fan's outlook on a game in which we're down by 17 points going into the half, with no positives to build upon.

I am still in awe. How the hell did we win this game?

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Anyone (which includes myself) who declared the game over in the 2nd quarter was probably being the most realistic of fans. That was an unrealistic and miraculous comeback win given the injuries and the way we were playing through the entire first half. Not every seahawk fan still farts sunshine and rainbows when they look as awful as they did. Doesn't mean we aren't equally as hardcore about this team.

Reaction score
Aros":u6dja8zx said:
(PS...It's my new Seahawks light that my wife bought me. I turn it on only for Seahawks gamedays. I said to everyone in earshot, "The Seahawks won't lose today. The Seahawks light is lit."

We need pictures Todd............??
(how does that commercial go, ".....it's only weird when they lose...." :th2thumbs:

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
It's one thing to be negative/emotional during a game thread but at least man up and eat your crow when you do. Still waiting on TwistedHusky to admit Wilson is an elite QB. He said his inability to win games like this is what keeps him from being elite (or some bs like that)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":g6lgo3s5 said:
Aros":g6lgo3s5 said:

We need pictures Todd............??
(how does that commercial go, ".....it's only weird when they lose...." :th2thumbs:

Attachments

• 20130929_140227.jpg
    20130929_140227.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,275