KJ's latest

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
^
And the joke ain't funny anymore . PC is 72 years old . He ain't gonna change . Old age has got him by the balls and he doesn't realize it yet . Just a friendly reminder on this...PC has a contract through 2025 .
Just as players get traded out of their contracts, coaches and personnel, can get out of theirs as well.

LTH

Reaction score
Ive said exactly what KJ said for weeks now. Pete doesnt have generals at the coordinator level or on the field to balance the positivity culture. He had it in Quinn. Less so in Bradley. He had it in Schotty. Less so in Waldron, if at all. And he had a lockerroom full of guys in the LOB days that bought his message and maintained it the way ADB said they did. The problem with this team is theyve brought in guys that arent bought in and are half assing it, and rather than assuming accountability, tearing down the system.

The thing is, it's not just about Pete leaving. If the cancers on the team stay, it's not like things are going to get better.

But this is what I've been saying for a while. Pete's issue isn't that he doesn't like change or being challenged. It's that he doesn't like the friction that comes with certain kinds of personalities. That's not to say he can't coach a hard nosed player. But someone like jamal? And there's no one else between jamal and Pete to manage him. I don't think he's Petes cup of tea at all. And whatever dissention he, Diggs, Woolen or whoever else is 'off board' is being spun up needs to be handled by Pete or whoever comes in here next.

And I understand Adams isn't gonna be around. I get Diggs may also find his way out, but the other apples that are spoiling ... its not good no matter who is here.
I'm not saying your wrong because truthfully I don't know what's really going on. My perspective is 100% speculation... but I just have a feeling that things are exaggerated.

I'm really not sure why KJ would say what he is saying, it just doesn't make much sense to me what he could gain from saying it even if it is true.

But the one thing I do know if it's as bad as what everybody is saying the Eagles are going to smoke the Hawks and my feeling tells me that's not going to happen.

But if it does,and if Pete gets fired, I guess we will all move on to the next coach.

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
Ive said exactly what KJ said for weeks now. Pete doesnt have generals at the coordinator level or on the field to balance the positivity culture. He had it in Quinn. Less so in Bradley. He had it in Schotty. Less so in Waldron, if at all. And he had a lockerroom full of guys in the LOB days that bought his message and maintained it the way ADB said they did. The problem with this team is theyve brought in guys that arent bought in and are half assing it, and rather than assuming accountability, tearing down the system.

The thing is, it's not just about Pete leaving. If the cancers on the team stay, it's not like things are going to get better.

But this is what I've been saying for a while. Pete's issue isn't that he doesn't like change or being challenged. It's that he doesn't like the friction that comes with certain kinds of personalities. That's not to say he can't coach a hard nosed player. But someone like jamal? And there's no one else between jamal and Pete to manage him. I don't think he's Petes cup of tea at all. And whatever dissention he, Diggs, Woolen or whoever else is 'off board' is being spun up needs to be handled by Pete or whoever comes in here next.

And I understand Adams isn't gonna be around. I get Diggs may also find his way out, but the other apples that are spoiling ... its not good no matter who is here.
I'll tell you why I think it is exaggerated. Because if there were as major problems in the locker room like KJ says then Sherm would have NOT been so high on the Seahawks VS Dallas.. he would have given us some kind of hint of problems vs SF the second game.

Sherm is pretty connected to this team.

But like I say it's 100 percent speculation on my part.

LTH