Kearly's Random Thoughts

kf3339

Reaction score
drdiags":syyes7oh said:
Kearly is a good writer, along with a few others. But I think some wanted to attack him like a new gun-slinger going against the fastest gun. It wasn't just one or two folks and they made it personal. No one spoke up and when some did others asked them to stay out of the fight.

You guys make the forum what it is. If you didn't speak up at the time it is too late now to hope someone can overlook the few folks who didn't like Kearly's delivery.

Everyone should be able to handle their own fights but if as a community if you cherish the input then it is on you to protect it. I would tell Kearly to keep his stand. Scottie and others have talent and seem to not hit folks hot button.

Or he could just post his comments with no ability for anyone else to post. It should be easy enough to set this up. It's his choice of course. But the option is or should be there for him in the future.

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2tvihlu6 said:
Kearly is a good writer, along with a few others. But I think some wanted to attack him like a new gun-slinger going against the fastest gun. It wasn't just one or two folks and they made it personal. No one spoke up and when some did others asked them to stay out of the fight.

You guys make the forum what it is. If you didn't speak up at the time it is too late now to hope someone can overlook the few folks who didn't like Kearly's delivery.

Everyone should be able to handle their own fights but if as a community if you cherish the input then it is on you to protect it. I would tell Kearly to keep his stand. Scottie and others have talent and seem to not hit folks hot button.

Hit it right on the head, Garth.

We have a lot of knuckleheads that, for whatever reason, think its below them to thank someone. And/or post in "drive-by mode" nitpicking, with their sole intent being to argue.

mrblitz

Reaction score
those random thoughts were always a great thread-starter. too bad for the threads that devolved from there.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
pehawk":11nsgazg said:
We have a lot of knuckleheads ........with their sole intent being to argue.
Which is why I hardly post here anymore.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2q1te9m6 said:
pehawk":2q1te9m6 said:
We have a lot of knuckleheads ........with their sole intent being to argue.
Which is why I hardly post here anymore.

Yeah he doesn't owe anyone anything. Is anyone gonna pay him to do it here?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I think we should fine him $50,000 for every time he doesn't post a random thoughts thread after a game.

- bsd