Kearly's Random Thoughts

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
KEARLY!!! KEARLY!!! KEARLY!!!

<insert angry mob with torches and pitchforks>

I get it, I don't think I could take the flame wars that seemed to start every time he posted recently, but damn if I don't miss that mans perspective.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Id really like Scottee to take up the mantle. he's good.

drdiags

Reaction score
Kearly is a good writer, along with a few others. But I think some wanted to attack him like a new gun-slinger going against the fastest gun. It wasn't just one or two folks and they made it personal. No one spoke up and when some did others asked them to stay out of the fight.

You guys make the forum what it is. If you didn't speak up at the time it is too late now to hope someone can overlook the few folks who didn't like Kearly's delivery.

Everyone should be able to handle their own fights but if as a community if you cherish the input then it is on you to protect it. I would tell Kearly to keep his stand. Scottie and others have talent and seem to not hit folks hot button.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Yeah it sucks he doesn't do it anymore from what I see?

chris98251

Reaction score
Classic example of you don't know what you will miss till it's gone, if he does bring back his write up or another poster establishes himself I hope the board is more appreciative to the contributions a poster like him makes to all of our reading pleasures.

Agree or disagree with them, they bring thoughts and discussion as well as enhance everyone's football IQ.

MLTHawk

Reaction score
Miss them for sure. One of the main reasons I would log on to .net after a game.