KC vs. Denver

kf3339

Reaction score
So far I'm really not that impressed with either team. Of course I also really don't care who wins. All I know is that we would toast either of these two teams.

Axx

Reaction score
I would love to see this physical KC team face the 9ners so badly...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Maybe an idea would be to play the game with half as many refs. If it's not blatant, or game changing, it will likely not be seen and shouldn't be called. Sick of it.

Axx

Reaction score
McGraf making a play.

Good for him, much rather have him than Kellen Davis.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Did Dungy actually say he was picking Carolina? I didn't necessarily take it that way. When the other 2 said Seattle, I thought he was being diplomatic and said you have to watch out for Carolina. I could be wrong, but either way, it wasn't like he said he felt Carolina would beat Seattle. Or did he?

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah come on Tony, we already beat Carolina in Carolina and if i remember correctly we were short handed. Both defenses are great but at the end of the day RUSSELL>CAM.

OrFan

Reaction score
He picked Carolina because of their defense.

The guy needs to retire and just go away. There is a point in life when you no longer have a grasp on reality.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Any given Sunday, sure, but right now Seattle would destroy either one of these teams. Manning is injured and aging by the week in the late season. Our shiny new offense is better than KC's defense and or Defense is better than their offense. If we go to the bowl, I want the Colts.

chris98251

Reaction score
Let them all pick the Panthers and Saints, more fuel for the Seahawks.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow":21nz5xl7 said:
KC D tiring now.
Agree and sadly if the refs don't screw KC on the no call on the PI on Bowe they may have had more rest. Looks like it's almost over now considering the lack of explosion on KC's offense.

hawk45

Reaction score
Need to see some sign from KC that they are capable of keeping pace with Denver's offense. That, or their defense needs to do some scoring or set up some short fields.

Edit: nice read-option play, I think that may be the only way Smith and the KC offense can put the Denver D in some danger.

Latest posts