Rigged Jets vs KC Game

evergreen

Reaction score
OK here's a question. Name one time a call went against Mahomes and the chiefs lost because of it. They would've lost the AFCCG last year but for the legit out of bounds penalty. The Super Bowl would've had two more scores if not for the game ending call. The only one I can think of was his first AFCCG OT coin toss.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
OK here's a question. Name one time a call went against Mahomes and the chiefs lost because of it. They would've lost the AFCCG last year but for the legit out of bounds penalty. The Super Bowl would've had two more scores if not for the game ending call. The only one I can think of was his first AFCCG OT coin toss.

How bout the terrible offsides call in 2019 to lose the AFC Championship game.

Will you guys be quiet now? Ask any team's fans, they'll give a laundry list of the times the refs screwed them over their history. You know why? Cause the refs suck, and have sucked for a very long time.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Hey ggotskill you watching the refs in th MNF game. RIGGED OR ATTEMPTED RIGGED

No way man you got it wrong!

You see, the Refs gotta get their airtime as much as possible. This is their time to shine.

I wonder if they even understand that their constant interference into the flow of the games exists.

Threedee

Reaction score
How bout the terrible offsides call in 2019 to lose the AFC Championship game.

Will you guys be quiet now? Ask any team's fans, they'll give a laundry list of the times the refs screwed them over their history. You know why? Cause the refs suck, and have sucked for a very long time.
Didn't they lose that one to Team Brady?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Haven't you heard that Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift are dating? Isn't that cool?
I didn't watch the game because I cannot stand the Taylor Swift hype. This is supposed to be NFL football, not a damn reality show. I'll never watch a Chiefs game again as long as this crap continues.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Who were the belligerents in the 2018 AFC Championship game?

Again, idk what your getting at. He asked for an example of when KC took a bad ref beat.....and I listed one of the biggest in NFL history with the BS offsides in the AFC Championship game.

The end

Torc

Reaction score
image.gif.a0bb4510cc364b721756041b31a29819.gif

This is so bad. WWE level shit

LMAO....
Totally WWE. I can't believe they didn't call hands to the face, but I guess the chiefs would have declined it anyway.

Hybrid

Reaction score
I'm starting to hate the Chiefs.
I'm with you. Even when we were in the AFC West back in the day the Chiefs were not as insufferable as they are these days. In fact, I will say the favoritism the NFL and its refs show these Chiefs is even worse than during the heydays of the Brady-Belichick Patriots.

Hybrid

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I don't think the games are "fixed." I'm not even sure there is "steering." What I do think happens is that refs are HEAVILY INFLUENCED by star players, legacy teams, and in some cases home crowds. "This is Pat friggin Mahomes. Gotta give him the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't miss a receiver with the game on the line. That DB must have been holding."
Very fair take. Chiefs have become one of those teams like the Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots, Steelers, etc. that the refs show favoritism with and the other teams get screwed.

Ruminator

Reaction score
In my mind, the Jets won this game, the Bengals won the 2022 AFC Championship game, and the Seahawks won Super Bowl XL. And many others. I guess I should have boycotted the NFL a while ago, but here I am still.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
In my mind, the Jets won this game, the Bengals won the 2022 AFC Championship game, and the Seahawks won Super Bowl XL. And many others. I guess I should have boycotted the NFL a while ago, but here I am still.

It's almost as if the game isn't perfect, officiated by too old of men who are expected to never miss a call with an ever changing rule book full of dozens of new subjective rules each decade that they're suppose to officiate in a split seconds time with some of the fastest and most violent players on the planet.

Threedee

Reaction score
It's almost as if the game isn't perfect, officiated by too old of men who are expected to never miss a call with an ever changing rule book full of dozens of new subjective rules each decade that they're suppose to officiate in a split seconds time with some of the fastest and most violent players on the planet.
The NFL does need to figure out how to write its rule book.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The NFL does need to figure out how to write its rule book.

Every time an owner thinks they got screwed in a big game, here comes a new confusing subjective rule that no one knows how to implement or officiate.

illegal contact, PI, holding, roughing the passer, catch rules. Just to name a few that the league has messed with and made way more confusing then they need to be.

Cause Jerry Jones or some other spoiled brat owner didn't like the way a playoff game ended.

Latest posts