KC vs. Denver

Axx

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3drson8z said:
Don't see how KC has the offense to keep up with Denver.

Don't see how Denver has the defense to stop anyone.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Axx":266504o8 said:
volsunghawk":266504o8 said:
Don't see how KC has the offense to keep up with Denver.

Don't see how Denver has the defense to stop anyone.
It's going to be up to Alex pure and simple.I don't believe he has the stones to elevate his game.Could be wrong though. KC has everything to make Alex successful. I still can't fully believe it but the stars are lining up for a possible Chief smackdown?!?

Wartooth

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs defense wears out Manning!
He's beat up, he didn't get that way for no reason.
Denver's Oline is suspect, I wouldn't be surprised if we see that giant back up of theirs!
If Alex can get anything going, they win.
I don't care one way or another...
I think our Hawks could beat either one of these teams!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Though it would entertain me far more to meet. Kansas City in New Jersey in February. This town is starting to wake up concerning the NFL and it's so fun to be able to talk football again. The bonus is I get to talk smack also.:)

People around here are starting to fly their colors for the first time since I moved here and it's so fun wearing my colors in response. It's a conversation starter guaranteed. Kansas City has so many knowledgeable and respectful football fans concerning their team it's flat fun being the enemy.

DrDix

Reaction score
I think too many of you get caught up in the Broncos offense. It happens every year. Comments like "KC doesn't have the offense to keep up with Peyton." That's an ignorant comment. It's like KC's #1 defense doesn't exist and Denver is going to score at will. Wrong. #1 defense > #1 offense every single week. Offense is way too overhyped. Unfortunately that is today's NFL. Don't expect Denver to get a lot of points. Manning is obviously hurt marginally, and the defense WILL get pressure on him. That is the key to stopping Peyton. Don't be surprised if the Chiefs win.

chris98251

Reaction score
If it's cold and Mannings ankles and it's both of them are injured he will be in a world of hurt the whole came trying to do anything evasive. The Cheifs will put as many shots on him as they can get away with, they know as well as we do if he can't go then the Broncos won't either. Also don't forget when Reid coached the Eagles a nasty defense is what propped up McNabb.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
To me it's all about how much pressure KC puts on Peyton and how often they put it on him. KC will score around 20-24 cuz that's who they are and I'm gonna guess Denver's D sucks enough for them to reach the upper end of that range.
My prediction, the Chefs allow just enough plays for the Donkeys to eke out the W.....Donkeys 24, Chefs 20.

I'm with Hawstrap in that I think KC returns the favor in a couple of weeks at Arrowhead. Really difficult place to win when the team is a contender.

Axx

Reaction score
Wasnt there a team last year with a amazing defense but got no respect from anyone???
That team was the seahawks.

Stop disrespecting the chiefs

griffonks

Reaction score
Its cool and breezy in Denver today, but not cold. Its going to be A good game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Manning looks like he's playing scared. Must be dinged worse than we think.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anybody else feel like Denver and KC are competing to be the SB loser?

HawkWow

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":26ct7x9k said:
Anybody else feel like Denver and KC are competing to be the SB loser?

LOL. Looks like Denver wants an ass whuppin' in NY more than KC does.

Axx

Reaction score
Alex Smith just went 80 yards for a TD.
meanwhile Kaepernick scrambles backwards and gets sacked

HawkWow

Reaction score
The smarter side of me wants to face an undefeated KC in NY. What an exclamation point that would be. 15-1 defeats 16-0 (play off games excluded), ruining another quest for the perfect season. That match-up would initially steal the limelight from us, but we don't want the limelight, we want the Lombardi and beating an undefeated team, in the SB, would leave no questions or even room for debate.

Crizilla

Reaction score
The refs are clearly on mannings side. If we face Denver in the Superbowl, we are screwed.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I seriously hope we don't have this crew in the playoffs