Kaepernick says SF different team now

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I hate to ask our defense for even more help, but maybe they could finally pick-six Kaepernick, who has been asking for it these last two games? That would be nice.

If we can get a D/ST TD, that should get us to 23. If we can get two, then game over man, game over (but that's true for most teams that get two TDs from D/ST, to be fair).

pmedic920

Reaction score
Largent80":2cdp9ke8 said:
Unfortunately the Hawks have all their Key Components on defense which means. Papaki will have another offseason of sea turtle coitus.

No self respecting sea turtle would have anything to do with him. He's a tortoise kind of fellow, at best.

morgulon1

Reaction score
No one should be surprised at who were playing next, they're the best that's left in the NFC. It makes sense and
is the way it should be. I actually respect the Niners as a team, they have all kinds of talent on offense, a defense
that's scary as hell and they're playing with momentum right now. It's Harbaugh that I can't stand.

The funny thing is that I have a feeling were going to play a great game and win. It's our time. If SF were to beat us in Seattle, they absolutely deserve to represent the NFC in the Superb owl. I agree with whomever posted that they just hope the game is officiated correctly and evenly. :)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Kaeperstank lies. Just like he does about the crowd noise. They are not any different than they were the last 3 times they have played.

The Niners still thrive against teams with a weakness on defense and a unbalanced offense. The real issue for SF is going to be the wear and tear on the defense. Marker my words. The Hawks will move the ball on SF and they won't be denied at the goal line.

themunn

Reaction score
Well we were missing Clemons last time around, and for all those that has said he has declined, maybe so, but that hasn't made him ineffective.
He has started 12 of the last 13 for a reason - he's still our most well-rounded DE

BGHawk

Reaction score
This is going to be a pick fest..kap will go after his first read and sherm will bait him into it..hopefully its pouring down rain..

BGHawk

Reaction score
This is going to be a pick fest..kap will go after his first read and sherm will bait him into it..hopefully its pouring down rain..

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I hope Kap has his butts headphones on REAL high. Cant wait to hear that crowd noise against him.

TexasNiner87

Reaction score
Hopefully we win the coin toss and choose to kick. Then, our D causes a quick 3 and out. That is the only way to get the 12th out of it, then we can focus on beating the Seahawks.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
TexasNiner87":21b9400z said:
Hopefully we win the coin toss and choose to kick. Then, our D causes a quick 3 and out. That is the only way to get the 12th out of it, then we can focus on beating the Seahawks.

Well... OK...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Same result, Hawks win. We're the best team in football. They're still the Niners.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
DavidSeven":zknz8a86 said:
Do they still have Pam Oliver on their squad lobbying the refs to throw defensive holding flags on Seattle?

You can be guaranteed that she will be there making her case in a big way on Sunday. We will get the Aikman/Buck crew and she will be right there. To add, the long legacy of the Niners/Cowboys glory days will have Aikman referencing more Niner greatness. He only does it when the Niners are playing a team without a storied history.

Hawks46

Reaction score
The Radish":tzbqo4qs said:
I think he's right. Pretty hard to fault their play over the last month as opposed to ours. I can see why they might be pretty confident.

As are we.

:les:

He IS right. You have to look at perspective.

Kaepernick is a 2 read QB. He's going to look 1, look 2, then look to run. He doesn't distribute the ball well. Look at Davis's numbers after Crabtree came back: he has good numbers in what, 1 game ? If Boldin and Crabtree are getting open, Davis won't see the ball. Crabtree is a very good WR, but not elite. But he makes all the difference to Kaepernick

Their run game is the same. Their defense is the same. Their ST is the same. But the way their QB views his offesive weapons is totally different.

Throwdown

Reaction score
TexasNiner87":2350bync said:

You really think THAT would cause the 12th man to calm down? against a hated rival, IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME???

And the crowd isn't loud when the team is on offense, only when we're on defense. This is why your fellow fans want the league to quiet us down, cuz your team can't do ANYTHING pre snap.