Just checking - the O-line still needs time to gel, right?

red grenadine

Reaction score
Cable is a magician and can coach all these guys up. We always start slow in the year and get it going in the second half of the season!

Or at what point are the sunshine pumpers going to admit, like any fan that is not blind, that the O-line has been an issue for years and is causing our run game to be non-existent and is threatening to David Carr our franchise QB

Marshawn made an atrocious O-line look competent and voila, when he leaves so does the run game. I can't count how many times he got hit in the backfield only to eeke out a gain due to sheer will

Wilson is the only reason we are competitive and he has made a living scrambling for his life before pulling rabbits out of his hat like a got damn wizard. But that is not a way to build a sustainable offense

At what point is Cable fired and our O-line addressed with more than stop-gaps and cast-offs? At what point is someone brought in to completely re-do our evaluation of linemen from the draft through the professional level? Someone in the organization actually thought Glowinski was a starter in the NFL for goodness sakes.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Your first sentence is correct. He is a magician. He has made the hopes of an entire franchise disappear.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Subzero717":3jm1om9j said:
Your first sentence is correct. He is a magician. He has made the hopes of an entire franchise disappear.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

He's even better than that, as he has destroyed the running game too. His magic cost the team Anthony Collins, Ware, and he has wrecked Rawls.

The OLine is still screwed up after many many draft picks. in fact it has never been considered good since Cable has been the OLIne coach.

Addition by subtraction.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Can we at least try something different than Cable's zbs scheme? Instead of teaching guys to dive on the ground and roll to their second assignments how about letting them line up and smash the guy in front of them?

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2g6ucx65 said:
Can we at least try something different than Cable's zbs scheme? Instead of teaching guys to dive on the ground and roll to their second assignments how about letting them line up and smash the guy in front of them?

This

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I'd rather just get a new OLine coach. I'm done with Coach Cable.

RussB

Reaction score
Yeah its all good, its not how you start but how you finish. Im sure they will go on a tear really soon here.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Cable AND Bevell both looked pretty fabulous when we had BOTH a BEASTMODE Lynch & a young feisty Russell Wilson working the REAL MAGIC.
Now that the veil has been ripped off, we realize that we Fans too, have been ripped off.
Defense has been paying a steep price for inept Offensive Coaching as well, the TOP has come around to bite several top gun Defenders in the ass to boot.