Its 49ers week, where are they all?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1qdl2uvx said:
Seahwkgal":1qdl2uvx said:
I have never went to other team's boards nor do I want to EVER. I could care less about them and what they have to say. I have a couple Niner friends and because they are not a.ss.holes, we actually have good discussions and such. Plus, they are great people. That helps. Webzone? You will never see me there.

yeah but you went there at least once.

Uhhh....No, I never have.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Starrman44":39s1d3g4 said:
In the Niner Nation Monday Night thread there was lots of talk of how lucky we are and how we should have 5 or 6 losses (at best be 9-3 or 8-4). It's the typical "give a team a loss in all their close games and see what their record would be" type of stuff.

As some others do, I usually go see what their board has to say on Sunday nights or Monday mornings. Been doing it for weeks and nothing changed about what their fans were saying until this week. Now the idiots who were mindlessly hating on the Hawks are keeping their mouths shut.

@ the 49ers fans saying your fans don't say this type of stuff is a joke. No, it may not be "most," but you read it almost every page of every Seahawk related thread, ESPECIALLY when there is a Seahawks game going. At least one moronic 49er fan saying stuff like "they're lucky, the refs gave it them, it's not fair, f the seahawks," ALMOST EVERY PAGE.

I don't know if it's because of the sheer number of (idiotic) posters they have over there or what. But it happens. And if you don't think it happens, you need to open your eyes... or stop hanging out here so much.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
omg u guyz arent even dat gud

u guyz got luky a cuple times big deal

we win 49 - 0 cuz we r da 49ers

i hope that satisfies your cravings for idiot niner fans

:D

TriCHawk

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":3bmww5hi said:
omg u guyz arent even dat gud

u guyz got luky a cuple times big deal