If Sherman is out........

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":2nc407ym said:
Am I being crazy or does it seem from my untrained eye that Sherman has dropped off a little since the aderrall incident...

Your eyes do indeed require more training. The PED test that Sherman supposedly failed was back in September.......so you're basically saying that Sherman has been bad all year. When in reality he's on many Pro Bowl lists (and would be on EVERYONE'S list if not for the PED cloud over his head right now).

seahawks08

Reaction score
I don't think if he loses the appeal, they have to wait, I don't know the rules, but based on patterns, if you accept the suspension, you normally do it after the game is played, but since this is an appeal, I have no clue how it will be applied. I Really think Sherman will not get suspended, but just intuiton, have no facts:)

Jiggy

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":14p7q8kt said:
Am I being crazy or does it seem from my untrained eye that Sherman has dropped off a little since the aderrall incident...

He had a career game against the Cardinals. So I don't think the Adderall was that much of a factor.

Basis4day

Reaction score
seahawks08":vy9598y7 said:
I don't think if he loses the appeal, they have to wait, I don't know the rules, but based on patterns, if you accept the suspension, you normally do it after the game is played, but since this is an appeal, I have no clue how it will be applied. I Really think Sherman will not get suspended, but just intuiton, have no facts:)

It's all so much clearer now. :sarcasm_off:

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I mean, he has kind of playing the worst starting QB in the league so I don't know how much we can praise him for a performance against Arizona. I remember him getting torched a few times against the Bills and everyone's excuse was that Stevie Johnson was really good.. I won't make any judgments right now - just something I wanted to bring up. No need for the sarcasm.

el capitan

Reaction score
If he doesn't win his appeal it's gonna look like a really
bad decision not to start his suspension when Browner
started his, it's not like he'd have been missed against the
Cardinals or Bills. I think we could have got to 10-6
without Sherman and Browner and at least we would have
had them both back for the playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, after the way that pu*** Hairball whined and moaned after the last game, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his way and they are BOTH out. This is football you pansy, lace em up and shut up. The Niners are the best D in the league, very physical etc. and yet he complains??? Sounds like a guy who is afraid that the Hawks are not intimidated by anyone. Put on your big boy pants coach, the 12th Man has a special B-Day/XMas present waiting for you Sunday night. Klapperface has no idea what he is about to run into.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":2sc5d4yo said:
I mean, he has kind of playing the worst starting QB in the league so I don't know how much we can praise him for a performance against Arizona. I remember him getting torched a few times against the Bills and everyone's excuse was that Stevie Johnson was really good.. I won't make any judgments right now - just something I wanted to bring up. No need for the sarcasm.
He struggled a bit a couple of times lined up on the side he does not normally play. THey moved him all over the place, which is unusual.

JrockRichards

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":17ifydwg said:
Is kelly jennings available? Lets sign him for one game! We need help! Any help!

Most desperate quote ever.

Lane and Maxwell > Jennings at any point in his career.

This was evident on the first passing play deep on Lane, and it was incomplete.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":261911vd said:

You're being crazy b/c he was amazing in the AZ game and a force with two picks, one a pick 6, a forced fumble and numerous tackles . He held Fitz to 1 catch for 2 yards, he was exceptional defending the pass. He plays better in man but against Buffalo he played a lot of zone, but was far from awful in that game. He also was a star in the Chicago game so if your untrained eye was focused on just the Buffalo game it missed out on two other exception performances. If anything I think his play has improved since the announcement of the suspensions which causes me to think if he used the substance intentionally, it gave him zero advantage.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":2v3jfkxu said:

The failed test is from September though, so he's been playing with that failed test for pretty much most of the season. Not to mention he held Fitzgerald to 2yards, Steve Johnson did get the best of him last week though.