I'd like to thank the Bears defense

kearly

Reaction score
I'm not worried about this game, but my biggest concern is the Lions interior defense. Wilson really suffers when pressure comes up the middle.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Aye, they need to get Wilson moving around and away from Suh. The training-wheels offense will get him killed.

largenutz

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":1gai6aci said:
Haha! if they thought Pat Tilman was hard to throw against.... We don't need a 'blueprint' for this game. Our D can handle these guys. Getting something going on O will be the issue, and I didn't see Da Bears provide any unique info. We don't have anybody with the skillset of Brandon Marshall either.
agree with you, not to nit pick, but i believe its charles tillman.
Pat Tillman was the Az card who died in the armed forces?

seahawks08

Reaction score
kearly":2vhc00c7 said:
I'm not worried about this game, but my biggest concern is the Lions interior defense. Wilson really suffers when pressure comes up the middle.

every road game is a worry, our games were all close. Close games are more winnable at home than at road. We need to start showing as an offense to be able to pull away comfortably. If the offense is up, defense gets more take aways and opposing teams make more mistakes. But offense has to click and click early. RW is not there yet, he definitely will be one day, he will learn more and more and he will only get better. If I had to purely guess, December will be the month to watch to see what he could do in the Pre Season.