I think this was their chance...and they blew it.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
You had the chance to be the number 1 seed in the NFC...and you played like that? I hope I'm wrong but I don't see them getting a second chance to make this happen. What you DID do was give the Rams life instead of putting them away like you should have. Like it or not the 49ers are playing lights out. and lets be real about this...THE SEAHAWKS BEAT THE 49ERS BECAUSE THEY MISSED A FG. The injury to Dissly , Loc, and now Penny really hurt this team. That Penny injury was big..I don't care what they do or who they get to replace him..it won't be that one two punch our team had for a couple of games. And it looked like Penny was going to have a really good game too. Man that one hurt. I just needed to get this off my chest because they really did need this game just as bad as the Rams did. Plus I'm sick of losing to the Rams...

PS RW please look for Josh Gordan a little bit more than you are.

Seahawks Fan since 76

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cool story. 1 post = Clearly a Niners fan claiming to be a Hawks fan. Wrong.

Let's be real about this, Pretty Boy threw what was easily TWO interceptions that would have won the game in regulation. Niners fans STILL acting like they lost that game because of a missed field goal, pure gold.
KJ had the ball thrown RIGHT TO HIM at the end of regulation. THAT is the only reason that game even went to OT. And go ahead and ignore (Like all you Niner trolls do) the BLATANT facemask on the "touchdown" your Niners got to make the game close.

Take that weak crap somewhere else. You're not a Seahawks Fan. And if you are, you go right in the "12s" category.

Seymour

Reaction score
Or maybe we beat the whiners because JG sharted? :oops: :49ersmall:

Or maybe we could pick any of 10+ other plays that might have changed the outcome?

If you are a true hawks fan....why is everything "you" and not "we"??

Obvious trolling is why. :177692:

knownone

Reaction score
They still have a chance to be the #1 seed, so let’s hold of on judging them until the season shakes out.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks/Niners earlier this year, Saints/Niners on Sunday. These game could have went either way. You have 4 quarters to score more points, and a long list of plays that could have changed the game.
Jimmy G looked scared most of that game, and was incredibly lucky that KJ didn't pick that easy one.
To his credit, he did look a lot better in the game on Sunday. And yes that hurt to say :pukeface:

Seymour

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":18m08c32 said:
Awesome first post!

Welcome to .net. You will fit in nicely here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :2thumbs:

:snack:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I gotta' admit, left his/her mark with that post. I made up more popcorn for the next one.
Likely will be something like they should sit Russ, fire Pete or something like that......

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Why is everyone giving the noob such a hard time, when what he said was factually true.

We won by a FG. It doesn't make it a less valid win, but a large part of why we have it has to do with mostly Clowney harrassing two OL men who'd just come off of injury. They won't be as weak as last time. Clowney's now hurt, and plus that his performance against Rams was abysmal.

if the injury and post injury performance were to happen today, ya I see them blowing us out. In which case, let's not lay down like last year against DAL, let's give them a fight in NFCCG.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He basically said they ONLY won because of a missed FG. That's not even close to accurate. But oh well.
Go Hawks

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hello, does anybody remember 2014? Not the last game, but the regular season? The 12-4 Seahawks "..repeated as NFC West champions and finished in a three-way tie with the Packers and Cowboys for the NFC's best record, but earned the No. 1 seed based on tiebreakers, securing home-field advantage for the second consecutive season".

I'm calling GB to stumble and lose at the Vikings this weekend. Cousins finally wins a big game. Saints still have to play AT the Titans. We beat the Niners in week 17 there's a legit shot, 50-50 or better, of getting #1 seed and HFA.

We backed into the #1 seed in 2014, sort of, but it seemed like for every stupid loss gift we gave, the other teams in the hunt reciprocated. Don't overlook this. GB loses on the road to Minny, Saints lose on the road to Tennessee, we beat the Niners, and we are #1 seed. Based on past history, there will be gifts coming our way from everyone but the Niners. From them, we will have to FORCIBLY TAKE what we want.

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":31lxfesd said:
He basically said they ONLY won because of a missed FG. That's not even close to accurate. But oh well.
Go Hawks
He's right . The Hawks got lucky just like the 1st Rams game . Get real dude .

xray

Reaction score
soxhawk":3kl6idkt said:
Yes, either fall in line with the posters who have no life outside this board or leave.

this ^ If your not a " homer " you must be a troll or a " negative nancy ". I would tell the new guy to stick to his guns and come back swinging within the forum rules ; or they will try to shut you up or run you out .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's YOUR version. Do you just continue to ignore that KJ and Wags BOTH dropped what were game winning picks at the end of regulation? Has NOTHING to do with being what you call a homer. It flat out happened, and the NINERS are just as lucky that KJ dropped an easy pick. Geezus man, get over your old grumpy ass. The Niners game and the Rams game came down to the wire and could have went either way. But the Hawks got the victory in both games not that you could actually enjoy it. How is not lucky that KJ dropped an EASY pick that would have ended that game and not even got it to OT? Seriously? That is just as lucky as missing a FG. Both teams had plenty of chances and left points and opportunities on the board. Honest question, why is it so hard for you to accept victory and/or to give your "team" credit when they win a big game? They only win because the other team gave it to them?
You spend more time sticking up and/or making excuses for OTHER TEAMS like the Rams or Niners than you do saying anything good about your own team. Sounds like a miserable way to go about life and/or sports, but do your thing.
You sound more like a Niners or Rams fan than you do a Hawks fan.

10-3, nothing you say can change that fact. The team has a lot of work to do and has plenty of weaknesses, but they are in the mix.

Latest posts