I have 2 words.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Polaris":12234njw said:
Seems strange that for all the time we've been division mates and lately bitter rivals, San Fran and Seattle have never met in the post-season....until now.
Two words.... YOU LOSE.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Polaris":3gbp9hax said:
Seems strange that for all the time we've been division mates and lately bitter rivals, San Fran and Seattle have never met in the post-season....until now.
Two words.... YOU LOSE.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
minormillikin":3dpvf647 said:
To psyche him out, we should all gather up and wait for his bus to show up. When the bus arrives, we should throw stuff at the bus. Then, when he walks out on his way into the stadium, we should all yell at him. Hopefully, he will not have noise-cancelling headphones to block out our insults.

:D :D

Weadoption

Reaction score
No matter how this turns out I know in rootin NFC west to the end.
Peace

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Weadoption":zgpv9cee said:
Peace

Oh come on Wead... There is not a Niner fan alive that could stomach a Seahawks Lombardi. We all know that in this current era that each of these teams can ball with each other. They are clearly each other's thorn. The only thing that sets them apart is that 20 years ago and earlier, the Niners have championships that their fans use as some motivation to claim superiority. If the Hawks were to actually get one, it would be like every SF fan caught H1N1. We are talking about a group that paid for a billboard to advertise that fact. Of course they missed on the location, but that is besides the point. Niner fans celebrate demise of others, especially the Hawks.

I respect the Niners for how good they are. If they win in Seattle, they deserve their props and I for one will be first in line to give them, but there is no way in hell that I can root for them in any game that doesn't benefit the Hawks.

Weadoption

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":qgyf7qeh said:
Weadoption":qgyf7qeh said:
Peace

Oh come on Wead... There is not a Niner fan alive that could stomach a Seahawks Lombardi. We all know that in this current era that each of these teams can ball with each other. They are clearly each other's thorn. The only thing that sets them apart is that 20 years ago and earlier, the Niners have championships that their fans use as some motivation to claim superiority. If the Hawks were to actually get one, it would be like every SF fan caught H1N1. We are talking about a group that paid for a billboard to advertise that fact. Of course they missed on the location, but that is besides the point. Niner fans celebrate demise of others, especially the Hawks.

I respect the Niners for how good they are. If they win in Seattle, they deserve their props and I for one will be first in line to give them, but there is no way in hell that I can root for them in any game that doesn't benefit the Hawks.
Ya but this Niner fan's inlaws are all Hawks/Huskies fans.
Seeing them and Seattle celebrate #1 would be a hell of alot more enjoyable then either 1 of 2 shoe-in hall of famers just adding to their mountain of glory.
Plus I'm probably not getting laid for a month if the Niners win.
Aint no shame at all in losing to the best, if thats what the Hawks end up doing.
Go Niners though.