I am GAURAAAANTEEEEING a Seahawks win tonight!

massari

Reaction score
Welshers":zf3fez29 said:
In my multiple decades as a hardcore sports fan I have never been wrong when I guaranteed the outcome of a sporting event. It is a very rare occurrence that I make a guarantee, a once in a decade type thing. After hours of meditation and prayer last night I decided it was time this morning. I asked my wife for permission and she gave me the go ahead. So I am guaranteeing the Seattle Seahawks knock off the Arizona Cardinals tonight and take back control of the division. It is just meant to be. Russ has never lost 3 in a row. He will not continue to play as badly as he has. We will be getting some reinforcements with guys coming back and the D coming together. We will incorporate the run game with at least Hyde back. We should have beat them in Arizona where we outplayed them, and this is at home.

In a hot take I will also predict Pete is going to out coach Kingsbury and prove why he is a SB winner. We will make adjustments and come prepared. Rest assured we are winning this football game tonight. It may be a nail biter but never give up faith because we will prevail tonight. It is meant to be at the new Lumen field where we are undefeated. I will happily eat crow if I am wrong, but I have never been wrong on a guarantee. I will happily eat crow if I am wrong, but I won't be.

The Seattle Seahawks have already defeated Arizona Cardinals in the spiritual battle and will do it on the physical plane tonight. We have won.
You must've won a lot of money. Would be interesting if you posted your bet slip.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

massari":1m5i873r said:
Welshers":1m5i873r said:
In my multiple decades as a hardcore sports fan I have never been wrong when I guaranteed the outcome of a sporting event. It is a very rare occurrence that I make a guarantee, a once in a decade type thing. After hours of meditation and prayer last night I decided it was time this morning. I asked my wife for permission and she gave me the go ahead. So I am guaranteeing the Seattle Seahawks knock off the Arizona Cardinals tonight and take back control of the division. It is just meant to be. Russ has never lost 3 in a row. He will not continue to play as badly as he has. We will be getting some reinforcements with guys coming back and the D coming together. We will incorporate the run game with at least Hyde back. We should have beat them in Arizona where we outplayed them, and this is at home.

In a hot take I will also predict Pete is going to out coach Kingsbury and prove why he is a SB winner. We will make adjustments and come prepared. Rest assured we are winning this football game tonight. It may be a nail biter but never give up faith because we will prevail tonight. It is meant to be at the new Lumen field where we are undefeated. I will happily eat crow if I am wrong, but I have never been wrong on a guarantee. I will happily eat crow if I am wrong, but I won't be.

The Seattle Seahawks have already defeated Arizona Cardinals in the spiritual battle and will do it on the physical plane tonight. We have won.
You must've won a lot of money. Would be interesting if you posted your bet slip.
If I lived somewhere sports betting was legal I would have bet the house! You better believe it!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Welshers":sh8lojm7 said:
GARUNNNNNNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM STILL UNDEFEATED ON GUARANTEES! HAWKS WIN!
Do you have tomorrow nights winning mega-millions numbers?
If so, would you kindly share? 8)

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Sports Hernia":1ikttwnc said:
Welshers":1ikttwnc said:
GARUNNNNNNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM STILL UNDEFEATED ON GUARANTEES! HAWKS WIN!
Do you have tomorrow nights winning mega-millions numbers?
If so, would you kindly share? 8)
Haha if only...

LTH

Reaction score
Welshers":2wiplds8 said:

I'd say you called that one! nice to see some positive thinking around here!

LTH