I am GAURAAAANTEEEEING a Seahawks win tonight!

W

Welshers

In my multiple decades as a hardcore sports fan I have never been wrong when I guaranteed the outcome of a sporting event. It is a very rare occurrence that I make a guarantee, a once in a decade type thing. After hours of meditation and prayer last night I decided it was time this morning. I asked my wife for permission and she gave me the go ahead. So I am guaranteeing the Seattle Seahawks knock off the Arizona Cardinals tonight and take back control of the division. It is just meant to be. Russ has never lost 3 in a row. He will not continue to play as badly as he has. We will be getting some reinforcements with guys coming back and the D coming together. We will incorporate the run game with at least Hyde back. We should have beat them in Arizona where we outplayed them, and this is at home.

In a hot take I will also predict Pete is going to out coach Kingsbury and prove why he is a SB winner. We will make adjustments and come prepared. Rest assured we are winning this football game tonight. It may be a nail biter but never give up faith because we will prevail tonight. It is meant to be at the new Lumen field where we are undefeated. I will happily eat crow if I am wrong, but I have never been wrong on a guarantee. I will happily eat crow if I am wrong, but I won't be.

The Seattle Seahawks have already defeated Arizona Cardinals in the spiritual battle and will do it on the physical plane tonight. We have won.

iigakusei

Reaction score
If this is a once in a decade thing, how many guarantees have you made? 2 or 3? If you were say 110 years old I would feel pretty confident.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

iigakusei":q5abzvqs said:
If this is a once in a decade thing, how many guarantees have you made? 2 or 3? If you were say 110 years old I would feel pretty confident.
I'm 3-0 on guarantees. However more importantly it is a spiritual decision that I put tons of thought into

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Preach it, Brother! :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Aros":3c9qvi1s said:
Preach it, Brother! :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:
Thanks Aros! Always appreciate your positivity! We got this!

xray

Reaction score
It's a home game without the noise . These teams match up for high scoring games . This is a 50/50 %game . IMO

xray

Reaction score
BChawkfan":3ljfaini said:
Ok good...then I can stop biting my nails then?
Get drunk like everybody else .

OP
OP
W

Welshers

BChawkfan":335y0ghr said:
Ok good...then I can stop biting my nails then?
Yes. There is NO doubt we have won this came. Go Hawks! Go Canucks as well btw! Huge fan here! We will get G7 against the Bruins back one day

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I think we win. I think PC has been exposed enough the last couple of games to temporarily change.

Seahawks by 20.

TypeSly

Reaction score
I got $100 on the Seahawks to cover the spread (-3) and win, so I hope you're right! :2thumbs:

And if they don't win, please no more guarantees for the rest of the season.

TypeSly

Reaction score
TypeSly":ej6xh230 said:
I got $100 on the Seahawks to cover the spread (-3) and win, so I hope you're right! :2thumbs:

And if they don't win, please no more guarantees for the rest of the season.

Buying you a beer Welshers, my friend. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
W

Welshers

GARUNNNNNNTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I AM STILL UNDEFEATED ON GUARANTEES! HAWKS WIN!