How the hell did the Colts and Stealers beat BAL?

knownone

Reaction score
The Ravens are front runners. If you let them play their game, they'll destroy you. Both sides of our lines got manhandled.

James in PA

Reaction score
With the Stealers its familiarity. no matter how horrible the Steelers are they always get up for the ravens. Sort of like the Rams versus the Seahawks.

Optimus25

Reaction score
We were unprepared in every sense. JSN drop. Jump offsides. Leaving Andrews wide open (look out when kittle comes to town). Run defense. Geno.

The locker room may be a bit incendiary after this one.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
We were unprepared in every sense. JSN drop. Jump offsides. Leaving Andrews wide open (look out when kittle comes to town). Run defense. Geno.

The locker room may be a bit incendiary after this one.
I hate when it looks like they thought they could just show up and win.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Disagree. Baltimore played perfectly today. All three phases at a very high level. Sometimes you just get beat.
Sometimes you get beat, and sometimes you just don’t execute. It started with the offense and cascaded to the rest of the team. Baltimore is not that good. They’re good, just not this good.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Sometimes you get beat, and sometimes you just don’t execute. It started with the offense and cascaded to the rest of the team. Baltimore is not that good. They’re good, just not this good.
Yes they are this good. Not sure what you were watching.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Yes they are this good. Not sure what you were watching.
No, they’re not. Go back and watch the Steelers and colts games. I’ve seen them play against other teams. Maybe you should, too.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
No, they’re not. Go back and watch the Steelers and colts games. I’ve seen them play against other teams. Maybe you should, too.
Football teams generally improve over the season. They trucked the Lions as well at home. I don't see any NFC squad beating Baltimore in the postseason, it'll be tough sledding for anyone to go into their house and come out with a win.

94Smith

Reaction score
Football teams generally improve over the season. They trucked the Lions as well at home. I don't see any NFC squad beating Baltimore in the postseason, it'll be tough sledding for anyone to go into their house and come out with a win.
Eagles could easily beat them. Also can see 49ers beating them at Levi’s . They don’t play them at m and t

Latest posts