How many Super Bowls does Seattle win in the next decade?

How many Super Bowls will Seattle win in the next 10 years?

Votes: 10 6.3%

Votes: 26 16.5%

Votes: 50 31.6%

Votes: 42 26.6%

Votes: 10 6.3%
  • more then 4

Votes: 20 12.7%

• Total voters

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
With the talent we currently have BEFORE the draft, and to add further depth/competition afterwards, I fully expect a Superbowl appearance this year and the next. I'm confident in the experience we have garnered the last couple of years on defense, and the progression we have witnessed on offense with added weapons (Harvin) that we will win two Superbowl's consecutively.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
I PERSONALLY always hated polls like this, simply because you never know what is going to happen over a DECADE... (who stays healthy, who leaves from FA, BAD DRAFTS etc.)

All I will say to Hawk fans is ENJOY the ride... it doesnt last forever and it will end before you are ready for it to.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":10hk2gst said:
With the talent we currently have BEFORE the draft, and to add further depth/competition afterwards, I fully expect a Superbowl appearance this year and the next. I'm confident in the experience we have garnered the last couple of years on defense, and the progression we have witnessed on offense with added weapons (Harvin) that we will win two Superbowl's consecutively.

My question is how will the team do AWAY from home against GOOD to great teams... They have had trouble away from home.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":29x6n27n said:
Hawknballs":29x6n27n said:
SF was 11-4-1 this past season, scored less points than us and gave up more points than us... I dunno why there is this opinion of them that they are some sort of juggernaut. I was at that game on sunday night where we dominated them. Tired of hearing about it. They are a good team but they aren't unstoppable.

Yep, but they won the games they were supposed to...unlike us (see: Miami, Detroit).

Hopefully we learned that lesson.

You mean like the Rams games this year? The 49ers were suppose to be a VASTLY superior team (or the Vikings and Giants double digit losses)??? doohh!

The 49ers are good but so are the Seahawks, each game between these teams will continue to intensify as the rivalry kick it up another notch.

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
My $.02:

Seahawks will be lucky to win 2 Super Bowls in the next decade (hope I'm wrong though). As the Baltimore Ravens can attest to, Free Agency is a bitch.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2rexuksq said:
AF_Hawk":2rexuksq said:

My question is how will the team do AWAY from home against GOOD to great teams... They have had trouble away from home.

The experience and rapport the players have will help with whatever struggles they have endured. Obviously this is just my opinion of course, but I think the road struggles were a mirror image of a young team not able to close out drives/plays/games.