Votes: 16 17.2%
  • 5-8

Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Less than 5

Votes: 23 24.7%

• Total voters

warden

Reaction score
Just because he was hurt last year does not mean he is going to get hurt this year

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yup. But people love to pile on a guy. It's not like he doesn't care and/or gets hurt on purpose. The trade didn't work out, but damn. This guy has been getting blasted since he got here.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Just because he was hurt last year does not mean he is going to get hurt this year

That's exactly what it means for a player like Adams.

What example in the league of a safety who's entire game is predicated on hitting and violence has come back from a terrible labrum and thigh muscle tear?

Even before he got hurt again you could see Adams making business decisions on hitting people in the hole and on the goalline.

Dude's broken, the sooner Hawk fans realize this, the sooner they can stop hoping he comes back healthy. 3-5 games tops, then he's cut next off season.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Yup. But people love to pile on a guy. It's not like he doesn't care and/or gets hurt on purpose. The trade didn't work out, but damn. This guy has been getting blasted since he got here.
The poorly timed roostering on field and peacocking off it ruins it for me.

How many times have we seen the ‘alpha male’ act on routine plays followed by business decisions when it matters?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Ok
Yeah, how dare we actually hope a very good player is on the field. Oh the horror :rolleyes:

As soon as I posted my comment I thought "I bet Soulfish is gonna swoop in and do his feigned good fan outrage jam."

Mission Accomplished.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. Consistency :)
I don't give a rip how you fan, I just call it like I see it. Debbie Downer, Adams is soft blah blah blah.
We can agree to disagree, and that's fine. I'm not very welcomed here these days anyway. Thus, much less time on the page.
I just HOPE he is on the field, not holding my breath.

OP
OP
rjdriver

rjdriver

Reaction score
Fair enough. Consistency :)
I don't give a rip how you fan, I just call it like I see it. Debbie Downer, Adams is soft blah blah blah.
We can agree to disagree, and that's fine. I'm not very welcomed here these days anyway. Thus, much less time on the page.
I just HOPE he is on the field, not holding my breath.

Saying and creating dialogue on the various reasons why we don't anticipate him on the field is certainly different than wanting him off the field. Don't conflate the two brother! We all hope he is on the field and plays to the level expected of someone for which we gave multiple firsts.

His greatest advantage is also his liability. He plays with tremendous passion, physicality, and reckless abandon which creates explosive plays. The problem is those type of plays are better suited for someone wrapped in a 230 pound plus frame.

Sometimes "calling it like you see it" requires not being superlatively optimistic as well. Plenty of room on this forum for lots of opinions.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. I'm not being overly optimistic at all. I'm hopeful. I just don't get the need to blast the guy, which I see a lot. It is what it is.
I just don't assume the worst about the guy, nothing more.

Last edited:

Mizak

Reaction score
He should do what Diggs did last season. Make “business decisions.”

Latest posts