How long are morons gonna say LUCK > WILSON...??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Tical21":36mby0lb said:
Wouldn't it be great if these two guys get together and have a big showdown? Oh, that's right, they did, and Luck vastly outplayed Wilson.

First of all aren't you the guy who used to have your profile Location as "Indianapolis" just a few days ago? I'm pretty dang certain that's you, but you must of changed it since you are totally showing your true colors right now.

Secondly Luck DID NOT VASTLY OUTPLAY WILSON... That's just a moronic statement dude...

Total Team Yards:

1) Seattle = 423
2) Colts = 317

Total Passing Yards:

1) Luck = 229
2) Wilson = 210

Completion Percentage:

1) Luck = 55.2%
2) Wilson = 48.4%

Rushing Yards:

1) Wilson = 102 yards
2) Luck = 9 yards

Total Yards Passing + Rushing:

1) Wilson = 312 yards
2) Luck = 238 yards

But let's not forget Luck had 1 play for 73 yards!

If you take away that one freakish play (freakish is an appropriate term as that was probably the biggest play the Seahawks gave up all Season)...

Then suddenly Luck's stats become:

Total Passing Yards = 156 (Lower than Wilson's 210)
Yards Per Attempt = 5.57 (Lower than Wilson's 6.77)

So Luck basically made one arguably lucky pass which allowed him to BARELY edge out Russell Wilson in passing yards.

Wilson had more total yards BY FAR when including Rushing.

So when you evaluate the Colt's scoring plays in this game you get:

1) A freakish 73 yard pass to T.Y. Hilton
2) A 61 yard blocked field goal return by Delano Howell

So 14 of the Colts 34 points were on freaky weird plays!

If those 2 plays didn't occur it could of very easily been a 28-20 win for Seahawks.

But I think what actually determined the game were the penalties and piss poor Offensive Line play by the Seahawks, obviously penalties and poor Offensive Line play in addition to the 2 freakish plays mentioned above were not Wilson's fault in any way whatsoever.

Penalties:

Seattle 7 for 85 yards
Colts 3 for 35 yards.

So really this win wasn't too impressive by the Colts when you consider the freakish nature of two of their touchdowns. Luck had less total yards than Wilson when accounting for Rushing. Without the freakish 73 yard touchdown throw he would of also had a lower total passing yards, and yards per attempt... most likely he would of had a lower Passer Rating too but I'm not gonna do the math.

The one area you can give Luck props in comparison to Wilson in this game is his completion percentage... but it was a terribly bad 55.2%... OH WAIT THAT'S ALMOST HIS CAREER AVERAGE LOL!?

Sources:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201310060clt.htm
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/14881/russell-wilson
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/14874/andrew-luck

Tical21

Reaction score
Did you even watch that game? Maybe you misremembered.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Tical21":1mpwc306 said:

Yeah, I watched the game at least twice and am most likely gonna watch it for a 3rd time very soon to make a video highlighting how absolutely terrible the Hawk's O-Line play was.

What I do remember was it was a very close game for the Hawks on the road. A game where if we didn't have a freakish blocked Field Goal occurrence... well that's a 10 POINT SWING!

In theory we would of won without the Field Goal Block 31-27...

It was also a game where the referees appeared to be obviously in favor of the Colts.

A game where the announcers were praising Wilson and Luck nearly the entire game because they were both impressive.

I never saw one little shred of evidence that Luck as you put it "Vastly Outplayed Wilson"

So are you just a troll or what's your story? You need to do A LOT better in your supporting arguments because right now you are just getting embarrassed and seem like a huge troll or maybe worst...

Tical21

Reaction score
I'll leave you with this. ESPN recently polled 26 front office members and coaches, and the results put Luck in the elite class, much higher than where Russell was. If there was a gun to my head, I would take Luck over Wilson. I would bet my house that all 32 GM's, including John Schneider, would take Luck over Wilson.

Keep fighting the good fight. Hopefully Russell will prove the bulk of us wrong and become the quarterback you obviously think he is.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Tical21":1p3mtenj said:
I'll leave you with this. ESPN recently polled 26 front office members and coaches, and the results put Luck in the elite class, much higher than where Russell was. If there was a gun to my head, I would take Luck over Wilson. I would bet my house that all 32 GM's, including John Schneider, would take Luck over Wilson.

Keep fighting the good fight. Hopefully Russell will prove the bulk of us wrong and become the quarterback you obviously think he is.

Really? Are you trying to educate me here? Knowing that the front offices would publicly choose Luck over Wilson was one of the primary reasons I started this thread, I don't need a Sando article to confirm the obviously stupid reality we have going on here... That is just an ignorant stance to take, but like many others have stressed in this threads numerous pages "EVERY SINGLE TEAM COULD OF PICKED WILSON... the fact that they didn't and he is better than the #1 pick is a monumental embarrassment for them, 90% of these teams literally shot themselves in the foot."

So 26 front office members/coaches would pick Luck over Wilson in some meaningless publicity poll? Yeah, that doesn't surprise me... It's probably mostly the idiots who didn't pick Wilson and they want to keep their job and not go down in history as historically idiotic for their lack of scouting intelligence.

And I'm sorry but there's NO WAY Schneider or Carroll would pick Luck over Wilson. Wilson is the only guy that can run this system and protect the ball with undeniable historically great efficiency in JUST HIS FIRST 2 SEASONS. Not to mention he did this with a decimated offensive line and without his "top" receivers Harvin and Rice.

To say that Schneider and Carroll would take Luck over Wilson is a pretty bold and dangerously troll-ish statement.

Maybe they would have AT THE DRAFT... But now???

Wilson has outperformed Luck in every way imaginable and has already won a Super Bowl. Wilson is poised to win multiple Super Bowls and I'm not sure if Luck will ever win a single one based on his last post season with more Interceptions than Touchdowns?

And your quote:

Tical21":1p3mtenj said:

That is simply ridiculous. Wilson has already proved EVERYONE WRONG and he ALREADY IS THE QB I THINK HE IS...

Can you name one statistic that proves that Wilson isn't the QB I think he is??? Didn't think so...

I'm done with you, I hope you're drunk because your trolling levels are OFF THE CHART RIDICULOUS :snack:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tical21":21354gbc said:

I don't get into these arguments but isn't that poll kind of the whole point of this thread? Although all of the numbers and results within their first 2 years points to Russell being better, people still feel Luck is greater and I think reputation and bias are the main reasons

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":3uyb1979 said:

I did and rewatched it several times and the penalties were the biggest determining factor by far, that said Luck outplayed Rw, but slightly not by a lot and again so? Like I said by that logic then Clemens is better than Luck since he vastly out played luck. Like I said is was s silly thing to say and shows you have nothing.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tokadub":17fbwwcg said:
Tical21":17fbwwcg said:

Yeah, I watched the game at least twice and am most likely gonna watch it for a 3rd time very soon to make a video highlighting how absolutely terrible the Hawk's O-Line play was.

What I do remember was it was a very close game for the Hawks on the road. A game where if we didn't have a freakish blocked Field Goal occurrence... well that's a 10 POINT SWING!

In theory we would of won without the Field Goal Block 31-27...

It was also a game where the referees appeared to be obviously in favor of the Colts.

A game where the announcers were praising Wilson and Luck nearly the entire game because they were both impressive.

I never saw one little shred of evidence that Luck as you put it "Vastly Outplayed Wilson"

So are you just a troll or what's your story? You need to do A LOT better in your supporting arguments because right now you are just getting embarrassed and seem like a huge troll or maybe worst...

I showed the satst Luck did not vastly outplay Rw, and as I also said by his logic then Clemens who vastly outplayed luck is better than luck. He still has not replied to that one yet, and never will.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Tical21":10p6i0qo said:

OKay so, first who are these mysterious GMs, then what criteria did they use. Answer no one knows

Here is one that uses facts, it shows Rw Fracnhise which means Elite, Luck not

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1713 ... todays-nfl

Also remind me was luck up for MVP at all last year? Nope but RW was, HMM remind me who is Elite, answer RW.

Ohh and guess who is the greatest young QB? Not Luck it is RW

http://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/1734 ... rback-ever

I can go on and on so give it up you have nothing.

By the way here they asked for QBs worth the #1 pick Luck made it, guess who else did RW.

http://espn.go.com/blog/seattle-seahawk ... -no-1-pick

Rw top 5 QB not Luck though

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... op-five-QB

Oh remind me the players voted luck 30th, but Rw was 20th so the people that actually play and see these QBs first hand says RW better than Luck

oh fyi "Keep fighting the good fight. Hopefully Russell will prove the bulk of us wrong and become the quarterback you obviously think he is" he already is and the facts and stats prove it.

Again I can go on. so enjoy being wrong again.

chris98251

Reaction score
Since you have all decided not to play nice and one attack someone in multiple posts which is against forum policy this is locked. To bad it was a good thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.