How do you plan to survive the offseason?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well, I got my traveling out of my system for a few months at least. It ended up being the best possible time to take a vacation: I went to Iceland for a week. We left last Sunday and got back yesterday. I'm in no way twisted about our loss and I'm already looking forward to next season.

I'll probably try to fit some steelheading in between teaching my boys to pay whichever sport they pick and lots of work.

When the weather gets nicer we'll throw some camping in. I'll also try to bag an elk and a deer this season, if I can fit that in between work and family.

I'll keep an eye on the draft .I used to be fascinated by how our FO would turn our franchise around and get us to winning ways. I was briefly excited around the XL years, but we slipped out of that pretty quickly. Pete and John have us a winning culture now, and I'm still fascinated by seeing hwo they plan to plug holes, keep players, churn the backups/replacements, and keep us winning. I'll keep an eye on the draft and free agency, but will probably let most of the in between go for a bit.

I actually plan on watching the NFC championship today. I'm curious to see how the Cardinals and Panthers match up against each other. Both franchises (as well as GB) look to stay atop the power structure in the NFC for a while, so I like to watch our competition.