How do you plan to survive the offseason?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
This is kind of unchartered water for us .. we've been spoiled the last few years with our last game of the year happening in February.. one of those years ending in pure bliss, the other.. well.. you know.

I'm still having a hard time grasping that on Sunday there will not be a Seahawks game on. Nor will there be one on the week after that. Or the week after that one. We're going to have 7 months of time between our last game in Charlotte and the next one... wherever that may be.

So what do you plan on doing to battle the offseason blues?

chris98251

Reaction score
With the amount of contracts and change coming we will be on pins and needles all off season, the closed mouth tendencies of this front office will make it all that much anxious. People will be scouring the web to find tidbits and there is bound to be a substantial amount of false reports going out, means we will need to be diligent about posting stuff and the sources.

It won't be boring, and then we have the draft, so many things already being speculated, which means that Pete and John are going to make most look like fools by doing something unpredictable again.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Twiiter rumors.... more twitter rumors... combines... actual news.... twitter rumors... draft rumors... mock draftsX100...draft... begging for news... CFL... NEWS.... more twitter rumors....pre season.

andyh64000

Reaction score
The Mariners probably won't be eliminated from contention until some time in June...after that training camp is only a few weeks away.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Ignore .Net unless it's the first week of FA, or the 3 days of the draft or the first day of training camp it's pretty simple actually.

I do things like work and go outside when I'm not working unless it's the above dates. It's the advantage of having no cable or satellite TV.;)

I work a lot of overtime and have limited off time with a bunch of money. So I go out to movies, dinner or just shopping for whatever interests me at the moment.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1obmc15x said:
Ignore .Net unless it's the first week of FA, or the 3 days of the draft or the first day of training camp it's pretty simple actually.

I do things like work and go outside when I'm not working unless it's the above dates.

I have to work during the season, I go outside to go to work, find humanity is lacking out there and come back inside to . Net where people may be crazy and or intolerable but at least we have a common cause.

Besides some of the best discussions happen then, nobody is in a hurry and the news isn't being produced for site hits as much.

We have a lot to discuss :

Annual Uniform thread

The Mascot Thread

This year we may have a Poll and discussion having to do with Russell Wilson and if he connects with Ciara during the off season.

So much to look forward to !

RussB

Reaction score
Watch some basketball and boxing/ufc. Enjoy the summer. keep track of the draft and stuff like that.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":fzjudzmn said:
MizzouHawkGal":fzjudzmn said:

I do things like work and go outside when I'm not working unless it's the above dates.

I have to work during the season, I go outside to go to work, find humanity is lacking out there and come back inside to . Net where people may be crazy and or intolerable but at least we have a common cause.
You need a better job or at least work in a job where it's female dominated like myself. It's easy to keep your mind off of football and sports in general if that's the case. I suggest something in the medical field myself. ;)

TheHawkster

Reaction score
MrThortan":9kbfii28 said:
Twiiter rumors.... more twitter rumors... combines... actual news.... twitter rumors... draft rumors... mock draftsX100...draft... begging for news... CFL... NEWS.... more twitter rumors....pre season.

Minus the CFL
Add lots of rounds of golf.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Highly recomend fellow .net members site seahawksdraftblog.com does an awesome job reviewing the draft and FA.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ride my motorcycle every chance I get. Go razor clamming. Watch baseball. The draft. Go to any good concerts that come along (Sabbath two weeks from Sat.!). Watch concert blu-rays.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The soccer sesson is only halfway through, basketball season still has plenty of games left and I'm hyped for McGregor vs Dos Anjos. We also have the draft of course.

I'll get my healthy amount of sports in the off-season.

Barthawk

Reaction score
chris98251":29377xq2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":29377xq2 said:

Besides some of the best discussions happen then, nobody is in a hurry and the news isn't being produced for site hits as much.

We have a lot to discuss :

Annual Uniform thread

The Mascot Thread

This year we may have a Poll and discussion having to do with Russell Wilson and if he connects with Ciara during the off season.

So much to look forward to !

Don't forget the Alexander vs Lynch pillow fight and the Is Russell Elite? by Anthony! thread